The Lion King Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1013 in DVD

July 31, 2017

Childhood classic

The Lion King is a great movie . It's one of my all time favourite Disney movies . It's centred Around a Lion Cub Simba and how he experiences loss at a young age , meets new friends Timon and Pumba and how he must fight to win whats rightfully his . I still catch myself singing a main song from the movie "Hakunah Matata ". A great family friendly movie that can be enjoyed by all ages . I highly recommend.

July 21, 2017

Disney Classic

This is a disney classic. Enjoyed this movie when it first came out and now my children love it as well. It's so moving with a great story behind it. We have this in our Disney Collection and still watch it as a family.

May 23, 2017

Lion king and lion king 2 are probably my all time favorite Disney movies ! The story is so beautiful all about love and loss and understanding that some times you have to face your fears and do what scares you the most to get further in life :). The characters in this movie are so well thought out from hilariously dumb Pumba to sassy Zazu it's a movie that anyone can fall in love with ! It's also has some of my favorite Disney songs of all time like "Hakuna Matata," I've honestly been thinking getting that phrase tattooed because I just love the meaning behind it, "No Worries" :) !

May 23, 2017

This is my favorite movie in the history of movies! Nobody in the world loves the Lion King as much as I do! The story is so beautiful and heartbreaking. The music is amazing and the characters were all perfectly voiced. I have countless memorabilia from this movie and franchise. My favorite part is when Simbas father appears after his death. In my opinion there is no better Disney movie. Even the score is amazing, Hans Zimmer outdone himself with the score. You're crazy if you don't love this movie!

January 20, 2017

Is it just me or does anyone else sometimes break out in the songs from the movie?? Hakuna Matata haha. Classic! The soundtrack of this movie was brilliant! I Just Can't Wait To Be King! Sooo good! I enjoyed this movie as a kid and still get all the feels as an adult.

November 11, 2016

Un de mes films d'animation préféré.C'est un vrai classique qui ne se démode pas! Le film est hyper bien fait et l'histoire est très bonne ,autant pour l'adulte que l'enfant!

July 21, 2016

Mon film de jeunesse préféré, jamais je me tannerai de l'écouter. Bien qu'il soit assez vieux, il reste un excellent classique et j'ai toujours ces larmes-là aux yeux, chaques fois.

June 02, 2016

I cried watching this when i was a kid in a moviehouse and its jampacked with people. I love the songs and even remember the lyrics. All disney movies are great, their movies are my childhood memories. I cried when simba was separated from his father. Its one of the best animated movies of all time.

June 02, 2016

This is defiantly one of my favourite movies overall out of any categories. I've watched this so many times over the years and it never disappoints. I've recently put it on for my young son to watch and he loved it as well. Defiantly a classic.

June 02, 2016

Growing up this movie was one of my absolute favorites, I have seen this movie so many times I can't even count it. I own both this and the Lion King 2 and if you haven't seen this movie i suggest you do so immediately.