Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

July 03, 2019

Great product

Good value for money, no strong scent which is good and works great on dry skin. I like the brand a lot and would definitely recommend it to other customers

June 27, 2019

If your foot lives dry, this product is for you!

I've been living in Calgary in Canada for 4 months, and since I've been here I've been having the problem of dryness at my feet. I tried several things, including rubbing my feet but nothing solved. Until I decided to try Vaseline and to my surprise, literally overnight my feet dawned smooth and hydrated. I passed Vaseline on my feet before bed and put on a sock. When I woke my feet were completely hydrated and with no sign of dryness!

June 13, 2019

Very useful

This is one of my favorite products. It is very useful in so many ways. It’s product description indeed says it all. I use it almost everyday to moisturize my feet (while wearing socks) during bedtime and to moisturize my lips as well. It is very effective to heal cracked skin.

June 11, 2019

A good one.

One of the most useful products that has application in so many things. I particularly bought it for skin protection from acid while treating the infected skin around. I only used a tiny part of it since the box is huge.

May 22, 2019
    California, United States

MUST HAVE FOR EVERYTHING

This is one of the product I must have everywhere and every time. I use this to care for my eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, bruises, scars, cut, burns, moisturizing, and rashes/itching. Must get. It is so convenient and necessary for everyday usage. If you apply too much all over your face, you might breakout but it moisturizes so well. I had a really bad reaction and it definitely calms my rashes and blisters. Also, it deeply moisturized my dry spots which are so irritating especially during the winter. MUST HAVE

May 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried.Tested.True

My mother got me hooked on this when I was a child. It still works for chapped lips!
    Have you tried it yet on chapped hands? As a hair styling aid? Or, to waterproof your boots? Works like a charm 😎

May 01, 2019

Love this product

Great value for what you're getting as this product has many uses. Good for babies and adults. Can be used as diaper rash cream and doesnt have a bad smell.

April 30, 2019

I use this everyday all day long!!

I love Vaseline!! I use it all day at work on my lips as I work outside. It really protects them from wind and other elements. Also I use it before bed. I find it really soaks into my skin and I wake up feeling very hydrated since I have dry skin.

April 26, 2019

Perfect for dry cracked lips and more!

I have been using vaseline quite a long time. Vaseline is usually best to use during the winter / dry months as it keeps your cracked skin or lips hydrated. There are many other uses for vaseline in the household, such as using it for lube on squeaky door hinges.

April 24, 2019

Great!

I’ve been using this since I was a kid. It’s a tried and true product with so many uses. I have eczema and have used it to seal in lotion on my legs. I use it to remove eye makeup and also as a lip balm. I’ve used it on dry patches on my face as well. It’s non irritating for me and I will continue to keep buying it!