Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #2 out of 333 in Serums

Powerful 48-hour hydration in a lightweight serum suitable for all skin types, including combination. Ultra-light texture softens and deeply comforts skin all day, without stickiness or oiliness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

July 11, 2017

My go-to serum for years

I absolutely love this serum. It is super light and absorbs into my skin like water. The scent is very light. I like to use it like a primer in the winter and as a moisturizer in the summer. This product is perfect for those hot summer days as it doesn't feel heavy. The price is not bad compared to department store brands that cost double.

May 28, 2017

a gel-like serum with hyaluronic acid that provides a great boost of moisture to the skin post wash. I used this serum for quite a while to restore the moisture barrier to my skin after a regime that was quite damaging. this serum helped restore the moisture to my skin and left it looking plump, hydrated and glowy. There is a fragrance to this serum, but my sensitive skin never experienced any irritation from it.

April 16, 2017

I love this serum. It really helps to hydrate my face. This bottle lasted me a long time. While this product was moderately expensive it was really worth it. I have never had a serum that worked so well and did not bother my sensitive skin.

April 12, 2017

The serum has a nice texture and does what it claims to do (i.e. long lasting hydration) - the consistency is like most serums, runnier than the moistrizer but not watery, applies and absorbs easily on the skin, and leave my face feeling smooth and hydrated, with very little stickiness feeling (I like products that leaves a slight stickiness feeling because i find them to provide longer lasting hydration). The scent of this product also smells really nice, exactly like the moistrizer in the Aqualia Thermal product line. Even though I really like this product, I would probably stick to the moistrizer due to price and since the moistrizer provided decent amount of hydration for me. If this was cheaper, I would definitely add this to my routine - more hydration the better!

April 11, 2017

J'adore ce produit ca raffraichit la peau ca donne une sensation de propreté et de bien être, il est doux pour la peau et procure un bienfait, en plus il est abordable

February 09, 2017

Yes, I am at that age I need something for my face, I think it is a very good product. Vichy is excellent product, but it is a bit pricey. I really love it, when they are giving out samples I try to be there, but the sales clerk I think keep all for themselves, so I get nothing.Because they know it works that's why.

Updated On: March 15, 2017

The only thing about this product when they are giving out sample, it only lasts for 1 dab and that's it.
    Plus the girls at the store always say they have none. I guess they keep them for their friends and themselves. So I never get any from them. I would like to try before I buy. I bought several different ones from the store before, but I can't afford the price right now.

January 09, 2017

Overall, I really like this serum. I like the consistency of it. It's not thick but it's not too watery by any means. It goes on the skin so smooth and almost feels a little cooling which is really nice. I also like that it provides great hydration underneath my moisturizer. I'm very high maintenance with my skincare so I put this on after my eye cream and toner but before my moisturizer. I notice a difference in the hydration of my skin when using this serum. My complexion is for sure more radiant. I can't attest to the plumping effect because I don't really have fine lines but this really does hydrate! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to go that extra step in their skincare and suffers from dry or even combination skin.

December 20, 2016

I love this serum! I have sensitive dry skin. I use it all year round, keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. It's light and it absorbs fast. I tend to use an extra pump in the dry winter, and my skin still won't feel sticky. It serves well as a base serum for my other booster serum, like brightening & anti-aging.

0.8/5

December 07, 2016

This serum was horrible for my skin. I am not one to break out but my skin became horrible when using it. Thankfully it returned to normal once I stopped.

November 29, 2016

i love this stuff ! put it on a fresh clean face and smoothes out my skin smells so good . great for under your makeup . i love it . cant wait to buy more