Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 31, 2019

lightweight and hydrating

This is a great product. I like to use it in both the morning and at night to optimally hydrate my skin. I feel that this is super lightweight and hydrating for my skin and gives me a really nice glow. I will rebuy this product in the future.

March 29, 2019

Leaves my skin feeling moisturized!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.
    I really like Vichy mineral 89 skin fortifying daily booster. It's easy to use and you only need a very small amount. It smells great and is easily absorbed, leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturized.

March 25, 2019

merveilleux !!!

jai recue ce produit a tester !!
    wow jai adoré ce produit !!!
    l'Effet sur la peau est vraiment super !!
    je vais men racheter pour sur quand la bouteille va etre terminer !!!

March 24, 2019

Powerhouse Serum

I am a complete skin care junkie and use a number of products on my skin each day. For reference, I have slightly sensitive, slightly acne-prone skin. My skin care routine in the morning consists of a cleanser, serum, and lotion while in the evening I use a micellar water to remove my make-up, followed by a cleanser, AHA product, serum, and lotion. In general I use Simple, Aveeno, Cetaphil, and Body Shop products on my face.

I was super excited to try this serum as part of the Product Review Club because I trust Vichy as skin care experts and I feel confident in the fact that they promote their products as being hypoallergenic and good for sensitive skin.

This serum did not disappoint. The gel like texture soaks into skin quickly and does not leave any sticky residue. When I first started using it I used it morning and night but did find that this was a bit too much for my skin (it initially caused a tiny bit of redness around already irritated parts of my skin) so I reduced it to only once a day, with my night time routine. I used it for several weeks straight and am pleased to say that I have been receiving compliments on how glowy, healthy and radiant my skin looks (not kidding, all of these words have been used). I don't think you can get any more definitive proof of the effectiveness of a product than this!

Super happy overall and would definitely repurchase and recommend to a friend.

March 24, 2019

Totally amazing would buy again, forever!!!

I was brought into this wonderful stuff by my sister-in-law and let me tell you it was the best thing I bought for my skin!! It’s amazing, it help moisturize your skin and put back the moisture in your already dried out skin that you never realized you needed! Especially if your like me who uses religiously a face moisturizer in the morning and afternoon, as well as your face wash and your mineral 89 anything to make your skin better! Do this ladies it helps more than anything in this world I love this stuff! I won’t leave my house without one in my purse and one at home! Seriously I love this stuff, if you don’t have any, I suggest you go get some and try it, if you don’t like it they will refund your money! How can you go wrong with that!!!! ??

March 23, 2019

Love applying this after the shower!

This keeps the moisture in your skin after you come out of the shower.. I think it really does plump up the skin about for tiny fine lines. Recommend as first step after cleaning to lock in moisture and help soak up moisturizer

March 22, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

Every single day I use the Mineral 89. My skin is much better now. I have a oil skin, but that product keep me fresh and don't feel with much oil anymore.

March 22, 2019

I definitely would buy it again!

The product is excellent, refreshing consistency and completely moisturizes the skin as early as its first days of use. I could see a difference in my face as soon as I started using the product, and use it daily to ensure a better result.

March 22, 2019

Soaks up the moisture right away!

This Vichy booster does absorbs right into the skin to moisturize it. It has a clear gel type consistency to it and doesn't really have a scent to it so it's great for sensitive skin types. I sometimes even used it on it's own to moisturize my skin without actually using a moisturizer because it did work well. I love the glass packaging and it makes it very appealing to have on the bathroom counter! Same with many other Vichy products.
    The only downfall is that the value isn't that great because it's priced quite high for a drug store serum type of product.
    I would still recommend it to my family and friends who want an extra boost of moisture in their skin care regimen.

March 20, 2019

recommend it unreservedly

Vichy facial products enjoy a good reputation and this skin serum is no exception.A little goes a long way and adds moisture to thirsty facial skin. It is especially good for the neck area.I apply it at night when serums are most likely to be effective. In the morning my skin feels smooth, and soft.
    I have used this serum for about 2 months and it works beautifully for me. I recommend it unreservedly.