Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

Great multiuse scru

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing. It's a great multi purpose scrub and it cleans all the dirt and grime without much effort. I like that it doesn't hold on to any residue on the sponge. Definitely recommend.

Great Sponge!

I really like using this sponge, scrubs perfectly and isn't to rough. Mind you to start using it I used on pots and pans instead of my wine glasses, after a couple washes I used it to clean my glasses. I would suggest anyone giving this a try! Great Sponge

Work like a Charm!

I was fortunate to receive some awesome Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponges as a free trial and I am sold! Impressed with the quality of these sponges. They work like a charm and last way longer than any sponges I’ve used in the past.

I would definitely buy these, they are worth it I love that the sponges stay intact and after cleaning dish after dish they still look brand new! Also have a move feel in my hand and are the perfect size for cleaning

#ViledaScrunge

Not too abrasive

I received the Vileda Scrunge free as part of a free trial. The sponge itself has good absorbency, and is made of quality materials. The scrubby side isn’t too abrasive, which was good for non-stick surfaces. However, on countertops and other solid surfaces it wasn’t quite abrasive enough.

Overall, I would purchase this in the future.

December 21, 2019

Excellent sponge! Take that, grime!

I was fortunate enough to try this Vileda scrub sponge for free, and it did not disappoint. Very durable sponge, and tackled baked-on grime with ease. Quickly and thoroughly cleaned my dishes. I would definitely purchase this item and keep using it. Thank you @Chickadvisor!

December 21, 2019

They are back in my kitchen !!!

I had the opportunity to receive this package of scouring sponges (3) of the brand @vileda by @chickadvisor and this, completely free of charge in order for me to test it and share my experience by after. To start, I want to go there with the facts which for me are really breathtaking !!! There was a good time already or I no longer bought this type of sponge to clean both my dishes and my sink, etc., for various reasons like the fact that the more than unpleasant smell often arrived too quickly on this one. This and then I threw it away. Also, either the efficiency was not at the rendez-vous as promised but still, the anti-scratch was not really there too... So I was content with the good old washcloth ;-) But, after having tried this Vileda sponge which '' fragments and lifts dirt without scratching, which lasts 20% longer than other sponges thanks to its technology and which is resistant to odors '' !!!! Yes !!! Already, after a week of daily use, the smell is neutral !!! Unfortunately, in my photos before and after cleaning my sink with the sponge, they do not do justice to the real cleanliness of it. There are places where I usually use a toothbrush to clean and there I was able with the corner of the sponge to clean !!!! Delighted I am !!! For my non-stick pans I was a bit back at the start and finally it was very good, without scratches, as cleanliness as I like !!! In short, I will start buying these scouring sponges again, not just any ;-) It will be Vileda! Thank you very much ChickAdvisor!

My go-to sponge!

I'm very impressed by these Vileda sponges! I'd used similar sponges before but always found that the scrubber portion would fall about and become a little gross after a time. I've been using this heavy-duty "scrunge" for a bit now though and both sides have been holding up very well. I also love that these sponges don't smell bad, don't feel or look gross after some use, and that they also haven't been falling apart. It drives me nuts when I'm scrubbing away at a dish, and flecks of sponge start coming off. It's gross and it indicates a poor quality product for me. So, overall, I would give these Vileda "scrunges" 5 out of 5 stars!

Amazing multi use product

I received this product for free through the product review club! I was so excited when I got my package but even more excited when I saw how great this vileda product worked! I love it because it has multi uses. I use one for my dishes and another one for household cleaning such as my bath tub/sinks and counters. Thank you for sending me this great product! I would definitely recommend 😊

December 21, 2019

Idéal pour les gros travaux

Ces éponges à récurer sont parfaites et surtout idéales pour les gros travaux tels que les chaudrons et marmites qui ont de la nourriture coller. Aussi, je trouve que l'éponge a une bonne densité ce qui fait qu'elle dure longtemps en plus d'avoir un coté qui permet le récurage. Elle se dit aussi résistante aux odeurs. On aime!

Difficile de s'en passer

D'avance, j'aime les produits Vileda. Celui-ci est très bien, il est assez doux pour les mains et très efficace sur la vaisselle. Souvent difficile de trouver un juste milieu entre l'efficacité et la douceur mais ici c'est bien balancé! Je le recommande!