Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

2.8/5

August 15, 2018

Unreliable

I purchased this product as my mom uses it all the time. I found I had a tough time getting dirt and stains out. And it has left permanent dirt marks in my tub. Its very unreliable.

August 13, 2018

Mon achat mensuel!

J'adore ce produit qui est unincontiurnable dans mes produits ménagers quotidiens!
    Je l'utilise pour laver mon four, mes casseroles, mes poêles et mon bain. J'adore l'odeur de citron et le fait qu'il er facile à rincer. Je n'achète que ce produit se la marque Vim car il s'agit vraiment d'un incontournable dans mes produits ménagers !

August 13, 2018

Great for shower cleaning

Vim Cream Cleaner is great for cleaning the buildup in the washroom -- especially in my shower. This cleaner was effective in cleaning the stains on the tiles and the grout inbetween! The scent is clean without smelling too overpowering.

August 10, 2018

A must in my kitchen

VIM CREAM CLEANER IN LEMON Scent is a must. The price is perfect so I have not excuse to include it in my cleaning budget. My sink always looks like new.

August 09, 2018

Perfect for cleaning my gas stove top.

This is the only cleanser that seems to properly cut through the grease and grime on my gas stove top. My stove has a shiny black surface that shows streaks or spots of any kind, but I’ve found VIM to be the best at leaving my stove clean and shiny. This cleaner is affordable, effective, and has a fresh lemon scent. I will keep buying this again and again.

3.2/5

Not a fan

I am not a fan of this product. It may have a lovely scent, but for me it does an average hob of cleaning. I have to still use a lot of scrubbing force and it takes awhile to rinse the product off as it keaves a residue. I use products that I like better.

August 09, 2018

My go to tub & sink cleaner

I call this product my go to bath and sink cleaning product! Weather im cleaning out the tub or cleaning my sink, I know I'm disinfecting both accurately. Also, a little goes a long way so you do get a "bang for your buck" !

August 08, 2018

Dirt be gone

This lemon cream cleaner is fantastic! I’ve used it mostly in the kitchen and it leaves my whole kitchen smelling fantastic for hours after! Use it to clean the bath tub and it's clean as possible.

August 08, 2018

You need these

If you love cleaning , you need these Vim in your life. I use it pretty much everything! Like cleaning counter tops, stove, my greasy cabinets , my sink, shower and bath tub, washroom walls and much more. It comes in very handy when spring cleaning and you can get your front porch and patio sets shining .

August 05, 2018

Use all over the house

I recently bought a lemon scented cleaner and I am using it everywhere! In my kitchen, bathroom, even used it to wash my front door the other day. Great product for a great price.