Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 15, 2017

I was chosen to try this product #gotitfree. I was quite pleased the way this spray gave a shine to the surface as mentioned on the label as well as do a through cleanup. I enjoyed using it. Quick clean, no need to wait for minutes.

May 15, 2017

I just cleaned the bathroom with Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray #gotitfree #tryvim and my husband asked what I had just used that smelled so nice! "Like springtime!" he said. Had to convince him it was a bathroom cleaner! I liked how quick and easy it cleaned up the sink, but I even sprayed it on the mirror and yes, it did a great job of that too. Took the spots and yuck off easily and left no streaks or haze. Truly multipurpose (and apparently, as pleasant as an freshener!)

May 15, 2017

I like when my bathroom shines because it's so clean. I was pleasantly surprised with this spray. I was already a fan of the VIM toilet cleaner, but was sceptical as to how the spray would perform. I actually recommend!

May 15, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray is Amazing!

I received this product for free to try as a part of the ChickAdvisor club. #gotitfree

I loved it! It really did an amazing job on my bathroom, it had no problems blasting through the hard water stains and soap scum. I really enjoyed the fresh scent it left behind. I was pretty impressed that the scent stayed for hours after I was done cleaning. It was a happy day for me, every time I went into the bathroom it smelled so fresh and clean in there, it made me smile!

I would definitely recommend this product!

May 15, 2017

I used this pretty much on every surface in the bathrooms. Everything was cleaned, leaves a nice smell in behind. No streaks or residues were left.
    #gotitfree #TryVim

May 14, 2017

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor. I used this on many surfaces in my bathroom (tub, sink and parts of the toilet) and it did a great job in cleaning the area (making them way more white!) and didn't leave streaks or residue. My boyfriend even commented that the bathroom looked great!
    The scent wasn't to overpowering for this spray and it was very easy to use and the amount seems good

May 14, 2017

I received this product from the Product Review Club. I thought it did a good job in the bathroom. The scent was not too strong and it left the surfaces feeling clean and without residue. Similar to the other multi surface cleaners I was able to test out. Not really sure if I noticed a big difference between this and the multi purpose products to be completely honest. They all seemed to work well. It's probably just a personal preference as to what you believe cleans the best. I usually buy bathrooms sprays however and this seemed to do the trick.

May 14, 2017

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor review club. Vim's Power & Shine bathroom spray is perfect for cleaning pretty much everything in the bathroom especially shower glass door. It did not leave any streaks after one wipe with a cloth and no rinsing. Overall, I believe that this product is amazing and it should be in everyone's home! It removes tough soap scum, limescale, makeup, watermark and overall bathroom dirt. The spray bottle makes it easy to use and has a nice scent. It is also dermatologically tested - perfect for those who has sensitive skin like myself!

May 14, 2017

I had the opportunity to try this for free through Chick Advisor #tryVim #gotitfree. I used it on my bathroom tub. I sprayed it all over including my taps and showerhead, left it for a bit and came back to wipe it down. This product worked fabulously, I loved how the soap scum was easy to remove. The best part was my tub, taps and showerhead were very shiny. They all looked amazing. I liked that it didn't have such a harsh chemical scent. I will definitely be buying this product again. Thanks Vim.

May 14, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray goes on easy . No foam , which i prefer, beautiful aroma. does not smell like chemical . does not choke you when you breath it in. same good vim product but much more user friendly. i would use product more so than in the past. #tryVim#gotitfree