Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 1022 in Facial Cleansers

July 08, 2015

I purchased this for my double cleansing routine that I started doing once my acne started flaring up again about 2 months ago ( I assumed it's because of my poor cleansing routine). I have tried oil based cleansers too, which work well, however just wanted to try something new. This product was on sale at my local Drugstore which is a bonus! This product is ever so gentle on your skin, soft and supple without a harsh scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. With all that being said, I don't really see a dramatic difference with my skin, however it doesn't irritate combination/sensitive skin, therefore it is a pricey keeper.

April 30, 2015

This product is my favorite love the feel of freshness after cleansing. The milk feels really good and as a refreshing smell to . I am not a fan of gel cleansers. I have tried many and this one stays my favorite by far . I have recommend it to alot of friends and they all love it.

August 08, 2014

If you have dry skin this is for you.good for sensitive skin to !

October 29, 2013

Extremely gentle milky lotion that cleanses beautifully. Love that it is a wipe off product. It also leaves your skin dewy and soft. Non-irritating, even on skin that is flared up by eczema. Great product for sensitive skin.