Avene Gentle Milk Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 08, 2015

I purchased this for my double cleansing routine that I started doing once my acne started flaring up again about 2 months ago ( I assumed it's because of my poor cleansing routine). I have tried oil based cleansers too, which work well, however just wanted to try something new. This product was on sale at my local Drugstore which is a bonus! This product is ever so gentle on your skin, soft and supple without a harsh scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. With all that being said, I don't really see a dramatic difference with my skin, however it doesn't irritate combination/sensitive skin, therefore it is a pricey keeper.

April 30, 2015

This product is my favorite love the feel of freshness after cleansing. The milk feels really good and as a refreshing smell to . I am not a fan of gel cleansers. I have tried many and this one stays my favorite by far . I have recommend it to alot of friends and they all love it.

August 08, 2014

If you have dry skin this is for you.good for sensitive skin to !

October 29, 2013

Extremely gentle milky lotion that cleanses beautifully. Love that it is a wipe off product. It also leaves your skin dewy and soft. Non-irritating, even on skin that is flared up by eczema. Great product for sensitive skin.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye