Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel Reviews

Ranked #492 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

January 03, 2017

Love this product! Normally goes on sale so stock up when it does. I get a good 3-4 days with no chipping on it! And I am very busy with my hands and they are submerged in water regularly.

August 07, 2016

The Gel Finish Nail Enamel is an OK polish. It goes on super well, and usually one coat does the job! Drying time I find to be pretty quick but It does chip away quite easily with just your normal day to day chores. I use it mostly as a toe polish(I find my toes not to chip away as fast).
    The average price for a bottle of this polish is $8. But can be bought on sale most times for around $4.99.

July 11, 2016

Not my favorite product. It chips and cracks a lot easier than it should. The colours are great but the formula needs to be improved. Doesn't last long on my nails, it needs to be redone before the week is up :(

May 10, 2016

Recently bought and LOVE how well it goes on! and you dont need millions of coats which is fantastic, i found it chipped easiily if an addtional top coat was not added after doing dishes and gardening the next day my nails were horrible but other then that loved it

April 30, 2016

Avon's Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel is easy to use; no heat lamp needed and lasts for a long time without any touch ups. My hands are in water a lot washing dishes and cleaning but this polish stays on; no chipping. I recommend this highly. Only improvement would be to have Avon come up with more vibrant colours.

July 14, 2015

The product was a great quality at a great price!
    It exceeded my expectations when it stayed on strong for much longer than a regular nail polish
    As well, the shade i used was called Glimmer and seemed to be a glittery shade, and in the many years i've used nail polish i've always found glitter nail polish t be hard to remove, but this product actually came off much easier than a regular nail polish with my usual nail polish remover and left behind no glitter.
    It also had not damaged my nails as i had expected it may do.
    I recommend this product if you would like long lasting gel-like look, for a small portion of the price!

May 24, 2015

I fell in love with this Nail enamel. The shade I have is called Dazzle Pink. One coat is enough. The color is perfect, it is long-lasting and chip resistant. I cant say enough about this product. All the colors are rich and beautiful.

May 23, 2015

The best gel finish I have ever try. It looks like gel uv without uv. The color is bright and glossy. It stay for 7 days without any cheep.

March 01, 2015

I have tons and tons of nail polish, all different brands and colors. I love Avon's gel nail polish because they have a variety of colors, it goes on smooth and has its own built in base coat and top coat that keeps it shiny as well as it lasts a week to two weeks. I find it especially nice that some colors you can get away with only putting on one coat!

February 24, 2015

it doesnt work great when you are in hurry, it will chip right away. you will need time to relax and let it dry properly.
    im usually use it for "water marble" you can google it to see whats it..
    anyways i love those