• Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel
  • Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel

Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel Reviews

Ranked #1131 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Create Nail Envy! With a New & Improved formula, 45 new shades and 4 new finishes to play with, Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel is your pretty little secret to summer's hottest nails. 12 days of lasting color. Increases nail strength by 80%. High-shine finish resists dings, bangs and nicks. No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates. .4 fl. oz.

May 01, 2015

I love this nail polish! All their colours are gorgeous, and the coverage is great. Although some of the polishes go on quite opaque. They've got a wide variety of colours, and I would recommend this brand of nail polish.

March 22, 2015

I received this nail polish in a light blue, dark blue, pink and yellow and absolutely love it. I can get up to two weeks of wear without any chipping and it is definitely a better price than most other polishes out there. Only downfall was I noticed it was a little less pigmented than my other polish and needed more coats to get the true colour. All in all its a good buy for the price.

February 08, 2013

I received this Avon nail-wear pro in Midnight Plum in my January glossy box.I love the color its a very deep dark plum color. I applied two coats for a flawless shiny look.The only negative thing I would say is it takes awhile for the polish to completely dry.However its been long wearing with no chips and the polish is nice and thick and applies really well on the nails.

April 10, 2012

When avon's nailwear pro nail enamel is one sale (I'm too cheap to buy full price) it's a great purchase! It's thick enough you often only need one coat, dries quickly, and lasts. Very happy with it. Now only if they would get more sparkle!!!!!!

April 21, 2011

Great nail polish and a bit cheaper than OPI i love the creaminess of it and the colours are great too! dsnt take too much time to dry and its fun to play and use when doing nail marble art or nail designs

April 20, 2011

This nail enamel is thick and creamy, two coats and you have a professional looking manicure. The formula is pretty fool proof, I smudged it and then applied a coat over top right away and it didn't make it look worse! You can put on thick coats and they harden pretty quick (no denting it an hour later because it's putty). The brush is really easy to maneuver, so you get your whole nail and don't end up veering onto your cuticle or finger. I tend to chip my nails easily but this one doesn't chip around the tips of my nails, also I've filed my nails with it on and it was fine. Really great formula and I like the retro feel of the Jade polish and it's milky green hue.