Becel Canola and Sunflower Oil Reviews

• A good source of Vitamin E
  • Cholesterol free
  • Non Hydrogenated
  • Low in Saturated Fat
For more info, visit Becel.

October 19, 2016

My favourite cooking oil! It has a really good taste to it in food. Its not the cheapest but also not crazy expensive. It seems to be a healthier alternative to some other too, so thats a bonus.

October 16, 2016

I use Becel Margarine as well for the many of the same reasons as the oil

#1 -This oil being both Canola & Sunflower gives me a huge source of your daily Vit E

#2 - Cholesterol Free, Non-Hydrogenated, Low in Saturated Fat

#3 - You can fry, bake, and cook with it.

It is pretty average with price with comparable brands at that level, a small tub being about $4.49 that goes on sale for usually $2.50 at my grocers where I live. It was recommended for my grandfather to use only Becel Products after his heart attack by his Doctor, so I use it also for that reason.

October 04, 2016

I love the canola version so much. It is all I use for baking and frying. It has a very nice taste and is very inexpensive. It goes a long way. Becel is a brand I love. no matter what it is.

June 01, 2016

Great cooking oil, I like how it's a healthier version. I use this when I need some oil for french fries and more. Very affordable. I also use the becel margarine for cooking.

May 26, 2016

I use this a lot when I'm cooking and it's awesome. I wouldn't buy any other kind... I definitely recommend this to everyone. It just cooking easier and makes things taste better in my opinion

May 26, 2016

I love this sunflower oil, I use it for everything, my daughter has celiac and this is the best oil to use when cooking her meals would recommend this product!!

May 26, 2016

I like this oil, I use it on a daily basis, we don't fry, but for cooking.
I find it's very light as it's combined with sunflower oil. Which we've been using for years.
It's not a smelly oil when it gets hot, which is good. It lasts a long time, because we don't use a lot either, but again it depends on choice, I do prefer it to olive oil.

May 26, 2016

I love this cooking oil it's the only kind we use in our house honestly it wouldn't think to buy anything else because this is our go to and it works great cook just about anything with it

May 26, 2016

I love this cooking oil, goes well with every type of cooking - stir frying as well as deep frying.
I have used in in baking as well and the results were fantastic! Love it and recommend it

May 26, 2016

I try to stay away from oils in generals so I only bought this because sometimes you just need a tiny bit. Nothing is wrong with it, but I don't think it is worth spending more on in comparison to a no-named brand.