Becel Canola and Sunflower Oil Reviews

• A good source of Vitamin E
  • Cholesterol free
  • Non Hydrogenated
  • Low in Saturated Fat
For more info, visit Becel.

January 25, 2017

Always a good thing when using this cooking oil Fries come out better tasting and cooking non stick is a blast when using Becel..... do not change your product it is great the way it is

January 25, 2017

This is my go-to oil for everything, whether it's for frying, baking or whatever! I'm very health conscious & try to eat & cook as healthy as I can so I'm very fussy about every product I buy & use!! That's why I buy Becel oil as well as Becel margarine; they're an important part of a healthy diet in my opinion!!!

January 11, 2017

Becel canola and sunflower oil is a product that I use regularly for all my baking, cooking and salad recipes. The fact that it has Vitamin E, is low in saturated fat, is non hydrogenated and is cholesterol free is a bonus.

December 28, 2016

The only oil I use on a daily bases. We use in cooking and baking. Enjoy the nice light flavour never heavy. Use to make our own different salad dressings.

October 19, 2016

My favourite cooking oil! It has a really good taste to it in food. Its not the cheapest but also not crazy expensive. It seems to be a healthier alternative to some other too, so thats a bonus.

October 16, 2016

I use Becel Margarine as well for the many of the same reasons as the oil

#1 -This oil being both Canola & Sunflower gives me a huge source of your daily Vit E

#2 - Cholesterol Free, Non-Hydrogenated, Low in Saturated Fat

#3 - You can fry, bake, and cook with it.

It is pretty average with price with comparable brands at that level, a small tub being about $4.49 that goes on sale for usually $2.50 at my grocers where I live. It was recommended for my grandfather to use only Becel Products after his heart attack by his Doctor, so I use it also for that reason.

October 04, 2016

I love the canola version so much. It is all I use for baking and frying. It has a very nice taste and is very inexpensive. It goes a long way. Becel is a brand I love. no matter what it is.

June 01, 2016

Great cooking oil, I like how it's a healthier version. I use this when I need some oil for french fries and more. Very affordable. I also use the becel margarine for cooking.

May 26, 2016

I use this a lot when I'm cooking and it's awesome. I wouldn't buy any other kind... I definitely recommend this to everyone. It just cooking easier and makes things taste better in my opinion

May 26, 2016

I love this sunflower oil, I use it for everything, my daughter has celiac and this is the best oil to use when cooking her meals would recommend this product!!