Bedtime Stories
Good

Bedtime Stories Reviews

Ranked #907 out of 970 in DVD

Funnyman Adam Sandler stars in Walt Disney Pictures' Bedtime Stories, the magical family comedy that's packed with adventure and lots of heart. When Skeeter Bronson (Sandler) babysits his sister's (Courteney Cox) children, his imagination runs wild as he dreams up elaborate bedtime stories always casting himself as the hero. Entranced, the children add their own ideas to these once-upon-a-time tales of heroics and chivalry. Then magic happens. These nighttime fantasies become Skeeter's daytime realities, leading him on a real-life adventure in search of his own happy ending. Filled with colorful characters, humor and whimsy, this heartwarming comedy will enchant your entire family again and again.

June 21, 2015

Despite the hype, I really didn't like this movie. It was an interesting concept and had a lot of potential, but I think it fell short and was disappointing. Sandler is pretty hit and miss with me, and this was a pretty big miss.

March 11, 2015

My family enjoyed this movie. You can't help but root for Skeeter. He's such a good guy with a big heart. Its a fun movie full of adventures. It's magical and will give you plenty of warm and fuzzy moments. Adam Sandler leads the bandwagon in this sweet family movie.

May 18, 2011

I really like this movie. It is a good movie to watch with your family.

May 12, 2009

great movie,it was funny & my entire family loves it.i have seen it twice already & i still love it.

May 11, 2009

I can’t really say what I liked or disliked about the movie. One thing I think they should have changed was how Skeeter (Sandler) always made himself the hero of his stories. It would have been nice to see him make one of the kids the hero or something. Would have made it more childlike or something. And the guinea pig with the huge eyes cracked me up. When I saw the trailers I thought it was something they did with a story, but he’s naturally like that. :D I suggest everyone get this movie. It’s very cute and your family will love it. My four year old has already overplayed it and I’ve only had it for a day.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye