Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 03, 2017

I love this chocolate! I'm definitely a picky eater, but the Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate is the best I've ever tasted! It's smooth and creamy and flavor packed with each bite! The fact that it is fair trade makes it even better, and the price is worth it for such a quality chocolate! All in all, I definitely recommend this and I hope you can experience it soon, too!

February 13, 2017

Un des meilleurs chocolats que j'ai dégusté dans ma vie. La texture et le goût sont parfaits et le prix très raisonnable. Souvent en spécial dans les épiceries que je fréquente

January 09, 2017

This is one of the best chocolate bars around its even great if you have a sore throat just break a piece off and suckered on it and the chocolate will coat your sore throat and can even stop the coughing, now that's a cheap prescription for a help when you have a cold try it it works.

November 15, 2016

These are one of my favourites! The chocolate tastes great, and it's even fair trade! It's worth buying! I always stock up, just in case I get a craving for some sweets!

October 21, 2016

always one of these in my freezer, hiding out for the times when I have that sugar craving!! Highly recommended and a creamy delightful chocolate treat

September 23, 2016

Dairy Milk is my go to Chocolate bar. I was weaned on it and to this day buy it first and foremost. My grandparents used to bring it over in bulk fro England every trip. Its rich, milky and fills the craving to a T.
    AS far as I am concerned NO other chocolate bar can compete!

September 22, 2016

Yummy yummy yummy, this is really good chocolate and makes you feel like you've gone to a chocolatier to get it. The taste is out of this world and it is the perfect combination of cocoa and sweetness

September 22, 2016

This is my late night craving. I'll sit on my couch, put on a movie and enjoy my Cadbury Milk Chocolate all by myself. No kids, no hubby, just me and my chocolate. Lol! I love these as much as I love the ones with hazelnut. So smooth and I love that it melts in your mouth. I can never get tired of these.

June 02, 2016

I think cadbury just has the best tasting milk chocolate, It melts in your mouth and if the perfect chocolate flavour. I like the sizes of the pieces too, which seems like a weird thing to like about a chocolate bar but I like that they're thick haha.

June 02, 2016

This is my go to chocolate bar. It is simple and creamy and so good. They sell these bars pretty much everywhere, the dollar store, the grocery store, shoppers drug mart, walmart, etc... and they are cheap.