Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 15, 2016

These are one of my favourites! The chocolate tastes great, and it's even fair trade! It's worth buying! I always stock up, just in case I get a craving for some sweets!

October 21, 2016

always one of these in my freezer, hiding out for the times when I have that sugar craving!! Highly recommended and a creamy delightful chocolate treat

September 23, 2016

Dairy Milk is my go to Chocolate bar. I was weaned on it and to this day buy it first and foremost. My grandparents used to bring it over in bulk fro England every trip. Its rich, milky and fills the craving to a T.
AS far as I am concerned NO other chocolate bar can compete!

September 22, 2016

Yummy yummy yummy, this is really good chocolate and makes you feel like you've gone to a chocolatier to get it. The taste is out of this world and it is the perfect combination of cocoa and sweetness

September 22, 2016

This is my late night craving. I'll sit on my couch, put on a movie and enjoy my Cadbury Milk Chocolate all by myself. No kids, no hubby, just me and my chocolate. Lol! I love these as much as I love the ones with hazelnut. So smooth and I love that it melts in your mouth. I can never get tired of these.

June 02, 2016

I think cadbury just has the best tasting milk chocolate, It melts in your mouth and if the perfect chocolate flavour. I like the sizes of the pieces too, which seems like a weird thing to like about a chocolate bar but I like that they're thick haha.

June 02, 2016

This is my go to chocolate bar. It is simple and creamy and so good. They sell these bars pretty much everywhere, the dollar store, the grocery store, shoppers drug mart, walmart, etc... and they are cheap.

April 28, 2016

Cadbury dairy milk chocolate is so rich and creamy and tastes yummy. I like to make my smores with this bar as it is perfect for melting and great for bakiing. Cadbury has an expensive taste but an affordable price. I always pick these up when on sale.

April 22, 2016

This Chocolate Bar is so creamy and delicious I can't just have one block I half to eat it all I always buy it when it's on sale at a good price I always pick up one for each member of my family they're all eaten up in no time

March 12, 2016

This bar is very rich and cremy....Can't just have 1 block....It's very additting....it tastes amazing.....It's worth every penny. Will be buying more.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender