Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Cookie Crunch Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 737 in Chocolate

May 10, 2016

I am a big fan of chocolate and CADBURY is my go to brand, from their ice creams to their bars you cant really go wrong. What I like is that they have so many different flavours to choose from that everyone can ejoy depending on your preference.

This Oreo Cookie Crunch is delicious, if you like oreos of course lol. it has that smooth cadbury milk chocolate with oreo crunch. I sometimes break it up and throw it on top of vanilla ice cream... ugh its heaven.

& honestly the price is unbeatable for the quality of this chocolate !

definitely recommend this brand

May 09, 2016

this cadbury dairy milk Oreo Cookie crunch is so good and crunchy and tastes just like the Oreo Cookie love the chocolate and creamy white taste a little sweet but all worth it

September 02, 2015

Not a fan of this one. I was really disappointed in the taste. Its a little too sweet and not enjoyable.

August 20, 2015

I love oreo's I love chocolate, but this particular combination with Cadbury brand I did not find as great as I would have expected.

August 20, 2015

Not as good as I thought it would be considering I love oreos and love Cadbury.
Still a nice treat for the sweet tooth!

July 12, 2015

Absolutely love this chocolate. Perfect amount of sweetness and crunch. :)

March 13, 2015

I loved this chocolate, it's so good. The cookies and cream bits in it are so good. It's really great quality chocolate. It's super chocolatey and delicious.

March 11, 2015

I like to try new things. But what I really like is trying new things that combine my favorite things. So when I saw that Cadbury had made a chocolate bar with Oreo cookies, I had to try it. Unfortunately, I was greatly disappointed. I do not like this one at all. You can barely taste the cookie bits, it is extremely hard and overall I just would not buy it again.

February 22, 2015

A great combination of mouth watering Cadbury Dairy Milk and bits of Oreo cookies. There are lots of pieces of oreo cookies in each square. Can't go wrong with chocolate and cookies. Fun for sharing with your family and friends.