Camino Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Mix

Camino Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Mix Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 08, 2016

A healthier alternative to other hot chocolate mixes.

January 15, 2016

This is really nice hot chocolate with a list of ingredients that makes me feel good giving it to my kids.
It isn't too sweet, but it is still rich and delicious. The price point is higher than your average hot chocolate, but it's well worth it.

December 22, 2015

Camino Organic Milk Hot Chocolate Mix;

expensive but organic
tried once

I wouldn't buy again because don't drink that often enough and does have a more bitter chocolate taste than other chocolates i am used to
but it is good
organic makes it count
greta for gifts

June 03, 2015

I love making myself hot chocolate. It's a great drink for the winter when you need to keep warm, or for when you need a delicious drink at night. Most of the places that sell hot chocolate get it all wrong.
My roommate bought me the Camino Organice Hot Chocolate mix for my birthday and I have been in love ever since. The Dark chocolate version is delectable, and the organic ingredients and fair trade make it a good product for me to buy. Mixed with hot milk, the taste is amazing and requires no sprinkles or marshmallows.
This is a fantastic product with a great ethical background. A must have.

May 26, 2015

I received this product free from Social Nature and loved it! It has a strong chocolate flavour and is great on a cold winter day!

May 25, 2015

I received a full size of this in my 'little life box' and it's fantastic! it's creamy even when made with just plain water. It's a little more expensive than regular hot chocolate but it's fair trade and organic which gives it extra points in m books. Also it's honestly the best hot chocolate mix I've tried so far.

January 28, 2015

The BEST cup of hot chocolate I have ever had-Hands Down!
It IS quite pricey...BUT it will last a long time, and it's seriously THE BEST!
I always make my hot chocolate with some milk & marshmallows...I didn't have either the first time I tried this: and it didn't need it!! I have since made it worth milk & marshmallows, and of course it's delicious...but you don't need those extras. It is seriously the best! Amazeballs!

November 17, 2014

"I was very impressed with the Camino Original Milk Hot Chocolate. It has a wonderful rich taste and mixed easily with the hot water and cream. Certified Organic, Ethically Sourced and tastes amazing! The container I received from Social Nature sampling Program was full size and will last for quite a few yummy mugs of goodness! Now that is something I am definately into! Well done Camino and Social Nature! #trynatural

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted