CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 24, 2016

The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is my go-to cleanser!

I am an Esthetician by trade and I don't believe in indulging in luxury cleansers because they don't stay on your skin long enough to make a difference.

I had used Cetaphil cleansers for years until I tried this product at a friends house. This cleanser is extremely effective in removing makeup and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean without being left feeling too dry.

Another amazing thing about the product is the value! Drugstore cleansers can be hit or miss because they are often full of filler ingredients but this cleanser has nothing of the sort! The cleanser comes in a large bottle with a pump and it comes to about $10. For the size and the quality ingredients, you can't go wrong!

I even use this cleanser to clean my makeup brushes!

I would recommend this product to anybody who has sensitive, oily or combination skin.

October 05, 2016

Great cleanser. Unscented. Both myself and boyfriend use and really like it. Has not caused my face to dry or break out. Price reasonable. Highly recommend

October 05, 2016

This product is great for my sensitive skin. Unlike some foaming cleansers that can be quite drying, this isn't drying at all. I also use this to remove my face makeup and it works great, leaving my face with a clean feeling

October 02, 2016

Been using this cleanser well over 3 years now and still love it! I have acne prone skin and this cleanser does the job. I still need the occasional acne solutions, however this cleanser does not leave me feeling dry and my skin is striped of all the oils. I've recommended CeraVe to a number of friends!

September 22, 2016

This is my absolute favourite cleanser! It is super gentle on my sensitive skin but is still very effective. I never have to double-cleanse with this cleanser, and it doesn't make my face feel tight and dry afterwards like a lot of other cleansers.

July 20, 2016

Absolutely LOVE it!! Prior, I was using neutrogena acne bar, it dried out my skin and made it look dull. With CeraVe, it brightened my complexion, refreshes, and cleared up my skin. It is a MUST HAVE!

July 10, 2016

best skin cleanser! better than cetaphil :)..ceramide technology which keeps skin more hydrated thus less drying.
price is reasonable. you may also get coupon to use at their website.

June 01, 2016

I have extremely oily skin that has a tendency to break out. So I wanted to find a cleaners that was for oily skin but would not strip the skin and leave it feeling tight. I wanted something that was cost effective also and I decided to try CeraVe foaming facial cleanser and I was really surprise how well it worked for me. It was great at getting makeup off and not stripping the natural oils on my skin. I love the packaging because it is great for keeping in the shower. I would recommend this product both for the effectiveness and the price is also reasonable. Great product!!!

April 03, 2016

I have been trying facial cleansers relentlessly for ages now trying to find one that works for me. I used to use the L'oreal youth code one, but that seems to have been discontinued (boo) I decided to give the Cerave a go. I'm glad I did, I think the search is over! I love this stuff, it totally calms down my red cheeks! I am going to buy the moisturizer next! Give it a go, you won't be disapointed!

March 21, 2016

I love this cleanser! It is amazing! It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry or unbalanced but instead my skin feels soft, smooth, fresh and very clean! Plus, its the perfect companion to your Clarisonic. I'm hooked on this cleanser.