CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

February 17, 2017

This face cleanser performs well on all fronts. It does a great job at removing leftover makeup on the second cleanse while not drying out or tightening my skin. It also washes off well and doesn’t leave a film which I tend to prefer for foaming cleansers in general. The pump is easy to use, but I tend to prefer the tubes since it makes it easier to get the remaining product at the end. All in all, this a great cleanser that I would repurchase.

February 14, 2017

I received this as part of a sample kit. It is very gentle to the skin, and works well with the Cerave Moisturizing Cream. I use this at night to clean my face. It doesn't take much and with a little water it foams up into a soap. It feels so clean and fresh and is so gentle to your skin! I have sensitive skin and I have been using it since I received it last year. I follow up with the Cerave Moisturizing Cream. It is a great way to clean and moisturizer your skin before bed. It is available everywhere, Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart carry many of the "Cerave" products.

February 13, 2017

This cleanser foams up and makes my face feel fresh and clean. Gentle on my skin and free if perfumes and oils. I use morning and night. I like the fact that I can always find coupons in the circular for extra dollars off. Feels good on skin and never irritates. Dermatologist recommended.

January 30, 2017

I have very dry, problem skin. A lot of products I have tried react with my skin and cause redness. This product doesn't do that at all. It feels very clean, not dried out. It doesn't cause and redness or blotchiness. I am very happy with this product.

December 09, 2016

My go-to cleanser! I have been using this cleanser for 2+ years and love it! It is great for removing makeup and leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It also does not dry out your skin which is a big plus! I have fairly sensitive skin and rarely breakout thanks to CeraVe! A little goes a long way and the large bottle lasts forever! Another bonus is it is fairly inexpensive for how long it lasts!

November 24, 2016

The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is my go-to cleanser!

I am an Esthetician by trade and I don't believe in indulging in luxury cleansers because they don't stay on your skin long enough to make a difference.

I had used Cetaphil cleansers for years until I tried this product at a friends house. This cleanser is extremely effective in removing makeup and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean without being left feeling too dry.

Another amazing thing about the product is the value! Drugstore cleansers can be hit or miss because they are often full of filler ingredients but this cleanser has nothing of the sort! The cleanser comes in a large bottle with a pump and it comes to about $10. For the size and the quality ingredients, you can't go wrong!

I even use this cleanser to clean my makeup brushes!

I would recommend this product to anybody who has sensitive, oily or combination skin.

October 05, 2016

Great cleanser. Unscented. Both myself and boyfriend use and really like it. Has not caused my face to dry or break out. Price reasonable. Highly recommend

October 05, 2016

This product is great for my sensitive skin. Unlike some foaming cleansers that can be quite drying, this isn't drying at all. I also use this to remove my face makeup and it works great, leaving my face with a clean feeling

October 02, 2016

Been using this cleanser well over 3 years now and still love it! I have acne prone skin and this cleanser does the job. I still need the occasional acne solutions, however this cleanser does not leave me feeling dry and my skin is striped of all the oils. I've recommended CeraVe to a number of friends!

September 22, 2016

This is my absolute favourite cleanser! It is super gentle on my sensitive skin but is still very effective. I never have to double-cleanse with this cleanser, and it doesn't make my face feel tight and dry afterwards like a lot of other cleansers.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish