CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #339 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

CeraVe hydrating cleanser is a vital part of a daily skin care routine. It gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup without disrupting the skin's natural protective barrier. It patented MVE formulation helps essential ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.

0.5/5

November 13, 2016

I tried this and for some reason I just did not like it. I can't understand why, but it really made my skin itch so there obviously was something in it that just did not agree with me. It probably is okay though for a lot of others. It just did not work for me, so I gave it away.

November 12, 2016

I picked up a sample of this from my dermatologist. It sat in a drawer for a few months until I started dealing with dry skin under my eyes. They were so dry they began to crack. I dug this product out and before you knew it my skin started to heal back up. The best part was I experienced to stinging or discomfort while using this. I have since picked up the full sized product because I don't want to use anything else!

October 03, 2016

If you have dry sensitive skin you need this! It's so gentle on my skin, not to mention super affordable considering how much you get! I've gone through 4 bottles of this stuff and I can't imagine ever buying another cleanser. My only complaint is that it isn't great at removing makeup, but it has such amazing ingredients that I look past that and use a separate makeup remover. I wish they would come out with a travel size version so I could take this everywhere.

September 02, 2016

I GOT SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT AND I TRIED THIS CLEANSER.BUT RESULT TURNS OUT VERY BAD.IT MADE MY SKIN MORE DRY AND FADE.THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SUITS ME.IT IS NOT HYDRATING AT ALL

May 14, 2016

This is the only cleanser I can use without drying out my skin. It cleanses and takes away all the dirt without drying out the skin. A lot of cleansers give me flaky skin but this didn't.

April 22, 2016

I used it on my face and my body. Practical to have only one product needed. My skin felt soft and hydrated.
The itching stopped ... it calmed my exczema spots and gave me the hydration my body needed.

March 22, 2016

I wish I'd found this sooner! A friend gave me a little sample bottle because I was having issues with the skin on my arms. They were breaking out in an itchy rash and I couldn't find anything that worked to clear it up and relieve discomfort. This product worked! I now buy it regularly.

March 17, 2016

Keeps my skin hydrated and cleansed. I would like to try the moisturizers as well. This is an affordable basic cleanser that works!

February 28, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and regular hand soap is a problem for me. Cerave helps manage my exema and doesn't sting when my skin is chapped. It helps keep the skin soft

January 29, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Cerave products, so I was contemplating trying this cleanser for a while. After biting the bullet, I finally purchased it, and was amazed with the results. I have unusually dry skin on my nose due to an allergic reaction 11 years ago. No cleanser has ever made it feel good or helped get rid of it. This one was amazing. After the first try, I felt like I didn't even need moisturizer afterwards. (I did still apply it, as it's the middle of winter) After a few days, my skin feels so baby soft and is so clear. Highly recommended.