Cesar Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 85 in Dog Food & Treats

January 09, 2017

My Midnight loves Cesar Wet Food. She just gobbles it right up. I love how it comes in a lot of varieties of different flavors that gives her variety. I love how you can see what she's eating in the food.

January 05, 2017

My dog loves it. I would love to give this to him every day but 3 bowls a day is too expensive for my budget. Makes the product a perfect dog treat and it doesn't stink

May 26, 2016

My dogs eat cesar food since I start couponning and I Think they'll obliged me to continue buying this product if never I need to paid full price for them! My little one start eating twice a day since and feel a lot better!

May 18, 2016

My dogs love Cesar wet dog food so much they practically inhale it! Lol It's sold everywhere, even Dollarama, at a great price. So many flavor varieties to pick from, my dogs love them all!

January 25, 2016

I buy this all the time for my puppies and have for some time. I love that there are 12 containers with plastic tops to reseal. I don't have to however simply because it's all gobbled up and I don't need to store it for them.

January 08, 2016

My dog is so spoiled and picky when it comes to meal time that he'll take a sniff and if he doesn't like it will walk away from his dish. Since we've been buying Cesar's he gobbles it all up and licks his bowl clean. I will continue to purchase this product since he loves it so much.

January 04, 2016

I have a little dog that doesn't have many teeth and this really fits the bill. She loves it and I appreciate the softness and nutrients.

December 18, 2015

My dogs would eventually eat it but it always made their poop runny and I just didn't feel like it was the best quality.

December 09, 2015

My dog loves this food ! One of the only ones he will eat

November 13, 2015

I started buying Cesar because for some reason my old brand is impossible to find. My dog loves it, and I plan on keeping her on this brand. Is reasonably priced.