Cesar Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

May 26, 2016

My dogs eat cesar food since I start couponning and I Think they'll obliged me to continue buying this product if never I need to paid full price for them! My little one start eating twice a day since and feel a lot better!

May 18, 2016

My dogs love Cesar wet dog food so much they practically inhale it! Lol It's sold everywhere, even Dollarama, at a great price. So many flavor varieties to pick from, my dogs love them all!

January 25, 2016

I buy this all the time for my puppies and have for some time. I love that there are 12 containers with plastic tops to reseal. I don't have to however simply because it's all gobbled up and I don't need to store it for them.

January 08, 2016

My dog is so spoiled and picky when it comes to meal time that he'll take a sniff and if he doesn't like it will walk away from his dish. Since we've been buying Cesar's he gobbles it all up and licks his bowl clean. I will continue to purchase this product since he loves it so much.

January 04, 2016

I have a little dog that doesn't have many teeth and this really fits the bill. She loves it and I appreciate the softness and nutrients.

December 18, 2015

My dogs would eventually eat it but it always made their poop runny and I just didn't feel like it was the best quality.

December 09, 2015

My dog loves this food ! One of the only ones he will eat

November 13, 2015

I started buying Cesar because for some reason my old brand is impossible to find. My dog loves it, and I plan on keeping her on this brand. Is reasonably priced.

November 06, 2015

Yes for sure. I buy this all the time for my chugs and it goes over good. Only problem is my cats like it too. I had 2 coupons for a free bag of whiskas cat food if you bought a 12 pack of cesar. So, naturally I bought 2- 12 packs and got 2 bags of whiskas. I was so glad.

June 29, 2015

Decent quality for cheap bottom shelf food, minimal additives but very low quality. My dog will eat nothing else but I chalk that down to 'mcdonalds syndrome' over all if I could go back I would provide my dog with a more costly but nutritionally healthy brand I certainly would.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches