Cherry blossom chocolate Reviews

Ranked #389 out of 797 in Chocolate

April 29, 2016

Yuck. I don't like the taste of the chocolate or the cherry in the middle. I found the texture of the cherry to be crunchy and that goe in the middle, awful.

February 10, 2016

I remember this confection as being much larger when I was a kid, but then again maybe my mouth has gotten larger..at any rate the rare indulgence of a cherry blossom chocolate is the stuff that dreams are made of,..as an adult I find them much sweeter than I remember as a child but the taste sensation remains unchanged, heavy cream and slury cherry syrup inert within a chocolate nut cluster until that first much anticipated first bite...my friend has memories of his granny sending him to the store with a big nickel to buy her a cherry blossom chocolate which they shared

February 10, 2016

These remind me of being a kid. My dad use to buy these for us once a week and we loved them, i still try to pick one up every so often. Though i must say they are a little sweeter than i remember...but then again what kid doesn't like sweet! ;)

February 05, 2016

I wish I could love this chocolate more! I've tried for years and years, but the sweetness of this is just too much for me to handle! I have to say, the only part of this that I like is the cherry in the middle.

February 05, 2016

I get a 4 pack of these at Walmart for $4.12 which I think is a good price. I can not explain how good these chocolates are, I've eaten these my entire life and are still one of my favourites. The chocolate is amazing and the cream/syrup in the middle is to die for. Defiantly a go to sweet treat for a cheat day.