Christie Ahoy Extras Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies

Christie Ahoy Extras Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 156 in Baked Goods

October 02, 2013

These are the best cookies ever!

September 29, 2013

Love these. I sometimes heat them a little to make them taste like home baked. We love them.

September 29, 2013

They are soft but they cant replace a homemade cookie. It is better when you heat them just a little bit but they just have a over progressed feel to them.

April 01, 2013

I recently tried a bag of the new Christie's Ahoy Extra cookies, specifically the Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter flavour. I was expecting great things, typically I like Chips Ahoy cookies and love anything flavoured with chocolate/peanut butter however these are unbelievably disappointing! You would expect that the cookies would actually have a peanut butter flavour, you would even expect that they have a chocolate flavour, but no such luck. If you close your eyes and bite you would be hard pressed to guess that the cookie had either peanut butter or chocolate in it. In fact I brought them into work and had my co-workers do just that; no one guessed there was peanut butter or chocolate in the cookie. Not a good sign. Aside from the complete lack of advertised flavour the new Ahoy extras really had no flavour at all, they were just bland. Considering these cookies are sold as premium flavours in small 182g bags the lack of flavour coupled with the bland, generic 'soft cookie' taste, left a really bad flavour in my mouth. I would avoid these cookies entirely from your shopping list.