Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Potent serum gives every skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, sun damage. In 4 weeks, see obvious reduction in lines, wrinkles, improved texture. At 12 weeks, the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure. 63%, to be exact. Different commitment, different results. And yet impressive results guaranteed

December 17, 2015

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector;

I tried and saw no instant as well as no long term results upon using this particular clinique product.

It did come on smooth and it did come on well but not wrinkle or fine line repair or correcting.

I prefer a serum that does smooth out skin a little more or acts as a filler

too expensive

December 17, 2015

I cannot say enough about this serum! It is wonderful. Made my skin smoother and softer, evened out skin tone and best of all.......reduced fine fines! It is worth every single penny. Plus, a bottle lasts quite a while!

August 08, 2015

LOVE this serum! I have a sample that I received in a bonus bag and have been using it for a couple weeks and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I normally have redness on my cheeks and using this has cleared it up. Also my skin texture is even and feels fantastic. My face looks brighter and more youthful from using it for only a couple weeks and because of that I will be purchasing more today!

October 11, 2014

I got a sample from Sears..great product. I love the way my skin feels .. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it one bit. I ve tried many kinds of corrector serums and this one is the best!!

September 16, 2014

Its been almost 6 months since I started using this product.I love it.This product comes with a dropper and as its name says helps reduce the appearance of Wrinkles and Sun damage.It does wonders on fine wrinkles and helps in fixing the sun damage.I also use it around the eyes and I did notice that it helps in clearing the pigmentation on the forehead and around the mouth area.I use it everynight after I take shower.It is bit pricey but worth every penny since its a big bottle and I only use 3-4 drops everynight.I recently purchased it for my mom and she is happy with the results.I have also used it as an primer.I have very oily skin but it keeps me matt all day long.Has great anti aging properties and I have purchased it again.

September 08, 2014

The dark spot and dry area on my cheeks are going away in just 5 days!!

August 08, 2014

The price for this eye cream may be rather high, but it's extremely effective and moisturizing. I have eczema, so I need a lot of hydration, especially on the sensitive, think skin around my eyes. I use this cream morning and night, and my eyes look so much better and hydrated because of this product. Definitely would repurchase!

May 20, 2014

I have used this product for 3 weeks and am amazed! It is pricey but worth every penny. Goes on smooth beneath makeup. I have noticed my wrinkles around the eyes have diminished already.

May 19, 2014

Wow! Let's start with the price. Cost is $55 for 0.5 oz. a bit pricey for eye cream. Mind you it does a good job in plumping my upper part of my eyes. I found it very hydrating, not too greasy either. It is a white light cream. I use it as a night cream for m eyes. My eyes look fresh and alert. It does depuff the underside part of my eyes.

March 26, 2014

The cream is non-greasy and has a pleasant scent. I have noticed that my eyes don't look as tired (no bags under the eye) ever since I started using this product.