Club House La Grille Sweet Chili & Peppers
Good

Club House La Grille Sweet Chili & Peppers Reviews

Ranked #2281 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 11, 2015

This is not a product I'll try again. The scent was strong enough to knock you out. I could probably use it in place of smelling salts. It is VERY, EXTREMELY sticky. It also tastes disgusting. I also found that it would burn the mouth right off you. Never again!

May 21, 2014

absolutely love all clubhouse products, this is particularly good in my spice rub for ribs

February 21, 2014

Sweet Chili Peppers from Club House La Grille goes on pretty much every supper that my man or myself cooks. Whether it's home fries to chicken to nachos to spaghetti. It doesn't matter what it is.. it really does make my meals!

June 21, 2012

This is a great spice to add to many dishes. I make what we call sweet chili heat potatoes. Cube already cooked potatoes and place them in a baking dish that has been buttered on the bottom. Cover the bottom with a thin layer of potatoes and sprinkle Sweet Chili & Peppers spice on. Place in preheated 400 degreeF oven for 45 minutes. Can be eaten with many different meats. Also can be put on the barbecue.

Walmart priced at $3.00 and websaver has a $2.00 off coupon making it only$1.00 for a 142g bottle.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes