Good

Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 503 in Blush

April 20, 2016

I am surprised at how much i love this blush. I have a medium-yellow complexion so I wasn't sure about this pink colour but it really does work and looks fresh and brightening. The packaging is luxurious and comes with a great, soft brush. The colour lasts most of the day on my cheeks. You only need to apply one or two swipes.

May 15, 2015

Heard so much about this highly-raved blush but the price tag stops me from getting it every time I go in the store. Also I'm a NC30 and thought this pale lilac pink shade would not even show up on my cheeks. So glad I finally decided to try it in store and right away the blush shows up and on my skin tone, it is exactly like a natural rosy flush. Pretty much you get that " after the gym glow" without actually going to work out. Yes, I know, price tag is hefty but I think the blush would last me forever. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis. Just some light BB cream/foundation, a little bit of this blush, mascara and a tinted lip gloss is all I have on and loving the natural look. Perfect for summer.

April 18, 2014

I purcahsed this product during Sephora's VIB 15% off sale as I could not justify paying full price on an item I didn't know if it would work on my skin or not. That being said I would 100% purchase this product full price if I ever needed to again. This is my holy grail blush. It looks extremely intimidating in the pan but once you put the product on your cheeks it transforms into the perfect natural blush colour. The product itself is super pigmented so a little goes a long way, and it applies beautiful on the skin with amazing staying power as well. Even my husband noticed! The packaging is adorable, and comes in a velvet pouch. There is a brush that comes with this blush but I have not used it so I cannot comment on that unfortunately.

March 30, 2014

Dior Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush cost $45 at Sephora's. Love this blush. It provides a natural flushed look to my cheeks. It adjusts to your skin’s natural chemistry to create a customized look and the universal shade, Petal #001, is flattering on all skintones. Its ultra-fine, powder texture and irresistible rose fragrance offer a moment of pure indulgence with each application. This looks great on all skin types. The cost is worth it.