Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment with African Macadamia Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 54 in Hair Serum

The non-greasy formula with high nourishing properties is designed to instantly help replenish lipids, soften and add shine for silky, smooth hair.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Cette formule non grasse aux propriétés ultra nourrissantes aide instantanément à relipider, adoucir et donner du lustre à votre chevelure.

February 09, 2017

This is amazing stuff. I'm not sure what the price runs for because I was given a bottle to try from a friend so I estimated average, but after using it and getting the results I have been getting, I would purchase it myself in the future for sure!
    My daughter has super super fine hair - long story short she had a HUGE mat in her hair that I had been trying to get out for a couple days, between soaking it in different types of oils, conditioners anything I could think of it just wasn't budging....I was mortified thought i was going to have to cut this tangle out of the back of her head(near her neck), a friend tried this on her hair, soaked it for a bit, washed it out, put a tad more on while still wet and voila the mat was gone no problem what so ever. Since she has given me the bottle I have also used it on my own hair - long & super thick, and just a small amount of this stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny (healthy shine not greasy) for days, love it! Smells really good too

December 06, 2016

after seeing this listed at one of the tops on the site this year i decided to try it out, and i really enjoyed it, it didn't make my hair greasy after blow drying it, like some others have, definitely would be a good option for an oil

November 01, 2016

I absolutely love this dry oil! My hair has a tendency to get pretty oily, but my ends are very dry and I have some issues with frizz. I apply this wet, and after blow drying, all those issues are gone! Love this stuff :)

October 09, 2016

I just purchased this product last week and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. I was worried I would have greasy feeling hair but it dries great and leaves my hair super soft and silky. Its a great preventative for knots and hair damage too! Keeps away static and smells great. I have very long hair (waist length) and am always looking for an excellent hair product. I'm a long term customer now!!

October 04, 2016

I really like using this dry oil treatment for my hair. when I use it my hair feels so soft . It is really good on dry hair for flyaways. Even use on wet hair for a detangeler I find it works great for that

September 29, 2016

J'ai testé cette huile pour les cheveux grâce à un échantillon .le résultat est super beau dans mes cheveux. Lisse mes frissotis et laisse mes cheveux doux et brillant.

August 08, 2016

This hair treatment is amazing. I tried it and love it. It's not greasy and brings your hair to life especially on dyed dried out hair. It smells yummy too. Put it on before you go out in the sun, for that extra gleam. A little bit goes a long way.

Thanks

July 19, 2016

This oil works way better than I expected. I am usually not a dove hair product girl, but when I receive the samples, I couldn't help but try it after reading all the wonderful reviews. It really works as described and the price is very affordable.

June 28, 2016

Great smelling hair oil by Dove. You just need a bit to tame your hair. Left my curls soft and smelling great. Too much will make your hair greasy so go light!

June 25, 2016

My hair is VERY important to me and it is also quite long so I am very picky with what products I use. I love receiving compliments on the length and how healthy it looks, I often get asked what I do to achieve it. I have used this for about a year and a half now, maybe a little more and I will continue to use it.
    I only need to use about two pumps to effectively coat the ends of my hair and it does not leave any greasy residue in my hands or my hair, my hands actually even feel softer after applying. Do not apply the product too close to your scalp, just because the natural oils your hair produces and this may mix and that could leave your hair looking and feeling greasy or dirty.
    It works great to tame frizz and any unruly pieces of hair. It seems to act like a band-aid that leaves any dry or dead-ends feeling smooth, hydrated and healthy.
    It IS a little pricey and even a little more expensive than some salon-quality brands of dry oil I have seen but it is so worth it. There also has a matching Shampoo/Conditioner that Dove recommends you use with the oil and I have but I did not feel it added any extra benefits that the oil didn't provide on its own.
    I honestly would buy this oil even if it smelled like garbage (not really, but you get it), the amazing Macadamia Oil scent is just an added bonus.