Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment with African Macadamia Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 68 in Hair Serum

The non-greasy formula with high nourishing properties is designed to instantly help replenish lipids, soften and add shine for silky, smooth hair.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Cette formule non grasse aux propriétés ultra nourrissantes aide instantanément à relipider, adoucir et donner du lustre à votre chevelure.

March 04, 2017

I enjoy anything Dove, and was pleased to receive this in a wedding shower attendee gift bag. It has a higher end look to it coming in a glass pump. The macadamia oil makes it feel luxurious. The scent is nice, which lingers on my hair, which I like. My hair is left shiny, not oily.

March 01, 2017

I was totally surprised at how much I liked this product.

It was on sale at my local grocery store and I thought I would just try it. I have fine hair and if it made it greasy, I could just use it as a body oil. It was not like I paid alot of money for the oil.

Well, I love it ! It did not weight my hair down at all. It actually gave it a supple soft feeling, and it looks healthier when I use this oil.

I will buy this again even if it is not on sale.

March 01, 2017

I have curly/wavy hair that I typically flat iron. This product works well after flat ironing to tame hair.

You don't need to use much - I have short hair so one small pump is usually enough - rub it in your hands and gently through your hair.

Non-greasy and one bottle will last you a long time.

February 09, 2017

This is amazing stuff. I'm not sure what the price runs for because I was given a bottle to try from a friend so I estimated average, but after using it and getting the results I have been getting, I would purchase it myself in the future for sure!
    My daughter has super super fine hair - long story short she had a HUGE mat in her hair that I had been trying to get out for a couple days, between soaking it in different types of oils, conditioners anything I could think of it just wasn't budging....I was mortified thought i was going to have to cut this tangle out of the back of her head(near her neck), a friend tried this on her hair, soaked it for a bit, washed it out, put a tad more on while still wet and voila the mat was gone no problem what so ever. Since she has given me the bottle I have also used it on my own hair - long & super thick, and just a small amount of this stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny (healthy shine not greasy) for days, love it! Smells really good too

December 06, 2016

after seeing this listed at one of the tops on the site this year i decided to try it out, and i really enjoyed it, it didn't make my hair greasy after blow drying it, like some others have, definitely would be a good option for an oil

November 01, 2016

I absolutely love this dry oil! My hair has a tendency to get pretty oily, but my ends are very dry and I have some issues with frizz. I apply this wet, and after blow drying, all those issues are gone! Love this stuff :)

October 09, 2016

I just purchased this product last week and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. I was worried I would have greasy feeling hair but it dries great and leaves my hair super soft and silky. Its a great preventative for knots and hair damage too! Keeps away static and smells great. I have very long hair (waist length) and am always looking for an excellent hair product. I'm a long term customer now!!

October 04, 2016

I really like using this dry oil treatment for my hair. when I use it my hair feels so soft . It is really good on dry hair for flyaways. Even use on wet hair for a detangeler I find it works great for that

September 29, 2016

J'ai testé cette huile pour les cheveux grâce à un échantillon .le résultat est super beau dans mes cheveux. Lisse mes frissotis et laisse mes cheveux doux et brillant.

August 08, 2016

This hair treatment is amazing. I tried it and love it. It's not greasy and brings your hair to life especially on dyed dried out hair. It smells yummy too. Put it on before you go out in the sun, for that extra gleam. A little bit goes a long way.

Thanks