Eucerin Original Lotion Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• Nourishing formula seals in moisture and restores skin’s moisture barrier
• Rich yet non-greasy mild formula
• Fragrance-free, non-irritating and won’t clog pores
• Dermatologist recommended

How to use:
• For best results, use immediately after bathing while skin is still damp.

For more information, please visit Eucerin.

September 22, 2016

I was actually advised to purchase this from my child pediatrician. My son had skin that felt like sandpaper, within a few uses it all cleared up and now I use this on them once a week to prevent them from getting dry skin again. It is great stuff. def worth the 10 dollars.

September 11, 2016

A great product for extremely dry skin. You will feel and visibly see the difference after one application. Great for daily use especially effective when used right after coming out of the shower. Highly recommended for extremely dry skin.

April 19, 2016

After using this cream my skin was noticeably softer and smoother. This is something that I would definately purchase again providing that it goes on sale. For us low income people it is kind of expensive and we opt out for more of an affordable cream

April 18, 2016

There are cheaper creams out there but none are half as good as this product! It's a bit thick but soaks in nicely and great for dry skin it works wonders!

April 09, 2016

I have very dry sensitive skin especially in the winter. So this product worked great for me. It was quite thick and creamy but spread nicely. It gave me a lot of hydration to my skin for the day (I put it on after my morning shower). I would highly recommend Eucerin Lotion for dry flaky skin.

April 04, 2016

This lotion is gentle yet highly effective. I can reliably count on it to soothe particularly dry skin - a must during winter months! It can also be used when the skin isn't quite as dry without leaving a greasy feeling.

April 03, 2016

This is a very soothing lotion that absorbs quickly. Not greasy at all and has a very very light scent. Can be used any time of day on the entire family

April 03, 2016

I have very dry skin and I have use this lotion both in the morning and evenings. My skin is the softest it been in long time. I will continue to use this on my body. Very glad I tried this product

April 01, 2016

knowing this is hypoallergenic is why i purchased it. it calms my exema and smooths my skin. i use it on my body at night time to let it soak in. Big winning product.

March 31, 2016

I use this on both my children and I when our skin is dry and itchy from the heating in the winter. It goes on a bit greasy, but soaks in nicely after a while. It really does help with the dryness and there is no fragrance to it at all. Very nourishing and soothing to the skin. All in all I really love Eucerin products for the whole family.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear