Green Mountain Island Coconut Coffee
Good

Green Mountain Island Coconut Coffee Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 562 in Coffee

Indulge your senses with this delightfully fragrant, tropical taste treat. We've captured the lush aroma of freshly grated coconut - fruity, fresh, exotic - and blended it with the subtle sweetness of a lightly-roasted, Central American coffee. The result is as refreshing as it is unexpected.

November 23, 2014

This coffee takes me away to a tropical island every time I drink it!! The coconut taste is very intense, but still very smooth and no bitterness to the coffee! My new favourite flavour!!

February 16, 2012

I fell in love with this flavour like I fell in love with my Keurig!!! I only hope it becomes a regular flavour instead of a Limited Edition. It brought me back to Jamaica... the warm breeze, waves crashing and the aroma...LOVE IT!!

1.5/5

January 08, 2012

It honestly tasted like burnt coconut with bland coffee, I wont buy it again, I am sure it would taste good to some people but I couldnt even drink a cup of it

April 03, 2011

Island Coconut Coffee is a tropical taste of creamy coconut with a blend of medium roast coffee. On a cold morning, it is a sweet breath of summer paradise. I love serving it with Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme. A perfect combination. It is the kind of coffee that has a great smell while brewing. If you love coconut you will go nuts for this coffee!