• IÖGO 0% Yogurt
  • IÖGO 0% Yogurt
Good

IÖGO 0% Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 265 in Yogurt

Stirred yogurt 0% M.F. with stevia extract. Gelatin-free. No aspartame. Gluten-free. Made with vitamin A & D fortified skim milk. Available in cup, tub and pouch in different flavours.

Yogourt brassé 0 % M.G. avec extrait de stevia. Sans gélatine. Sans aspartame. Sans gluten. Fait à partir de lait écrémé enrichi en vitamines A et D. Disponible en coupe, pot et pochette en différentes saveurs.

February 23, 2017

Highly recommend iogo 0% yogurt!
    There's no artificial colours or flavours in this 0% yogurt unlike Yoplait Source where I noticed that it has artificial flavours in it.
    Great taste and it helps limit my sugar intake.

January 29, 2017

I love this yogurt it's thick and creamy with little bites of pears I always buy this yogurt when it's on sale at a great price I would recommend this product to anyone

September 13, 2016

The Yogurt tastes amazing and no added sugar. My girls love it and they are very picky when it comes to food. Plus, the variety of flavors are great!!!

September 07, 2016

I eat yogurt for breakfast every day. I have for years now and have tried many brands. I love the iogo 0% with stevia, it has an amazing taste and does not leave that artifical sweetner taste in your mouth. My favorite flavour is the pear, I've never tasted a pear yogurt that has gotten the taste so spot on before. All of the flavours are amazing. I definitely recommend this yogurt as an addition to breakfast or a nice light snack.

August 28, 2016

Quel produit! WOW! Il a définitivement tout pour plaire. Le gout, les qualités nutritives, le prix, la faible teneur en gras! J'adore ce produit et j'en achète toujours! Bravo!

January 19, 2016

I tried the stevia yoghurts to see if the taste was good for a natural sweetened yoghurt. Some flavours do have the aftertaste associated with stevia, especially in the cherry one. The others were very good, and the stevia saves you a sugar lump per serving!

September 27, 2015

I am not a fan of yogurt but once we started buying this kind I eat it every day. I love how creamy it is and that you can kind it in all kinds of different flavours other then just fruit. My entire family loves this brand and I am glad to give them something so tasty.

July 09, 2015

Thick and creamy with delicious bites of real pear for a very refreshing dessert without the fat or sugar.

May 15, 2015

This is a nice and creamy yogurt that comes in super delicious flavors like Pineapple-Coconut-Banana, or Mango-Pineapple. I feel really good about buying this 100% Canadian product!