• Jaws (1975)
  • Jaws (1975)

Jaws (1975) Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 973 in DVD

September 14, 2016

You can find this movie in all sorts of bargain bins for cheap, and it's a pretty good movie. The effects are a little dated now, but it's still scary and cool to watch.

April 15, 2016

I remember watching this movie for the first time. Im not sure if it was the music or the shark that scared me the most. This movie gave me the fear of swimming in any waters and to this day, I always think of Jaws when swimming in a lake or ocean. A great thriller classic.

February 09, 2016

I watched all these movies and used to think they were so scary! Looking back the graphics are terrible but I still love these movies. Nothing scarier than a shark trying to eat you!

October 20, 2015

One of Spielberg's earlier movies, Jaws is a movie made before my time that I'll actually watch.

A young woman is killed by a shark while skinny-dipping near the New England tourist town of Amity Island, and the town is crippled by fear.

The police and other local folk decide to try to take down the man-eating shark.

Can they do it? Watch the movie to find out!

October 20, 2015

Jaws (1975);

anything with sharks i love
very fascinating

the fact we still talk about the movie JAWS says a lot

maybe not the best filming and some unrealistic parts but good movie to watch for all age groups!

August 08, 2015

i was 10 when this came out.. we went to the drive in to watch it... i was so scared i didnt even want to bathe... i was afraid Jaws was going to come up the drain!!! great movie and graphics...for its time...

May 22, 2015

Classic film, well acted and filmed. A great story too with some humour thrown in.

May 12, 2015

This is one of my all time favorite movies. I really wouldn't consider it a horror movie, but I love any kind of scary or horror movie. It takes place in the town of Amity and the chief doesn't go in the water. It's a huge shark that has a field day with swimmers and boaters. This shark is powerful and gets what it wants until the end. This is the movie that made me terrified of learning to swim or going in the water. The actors are great in this movie!!