Kashi GoLean Cereal Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 322 in Cereal

Kashi Go Lean Crunch Protein and High Fiber Cereal 51 Ounce Value Box Each box has 2 Bags for a total of 51 Ounces of delicious Naturally Sweetened Multigrain Clusters

January 24, 2016

I received a coupon in mail for a Free Box of Kashi Co Lean Cereal I got a box of this cereal and I loved it I ate just about all of it right out of the box just sitting down while watching T.V.

December 16, 2015

One of my favourite cereals. It's very dense both texture and calories so I tend to just use this as a topper to another type of cereal to give it some great crunch and added fibre & protein.

May 08, 2015

This cereal/granola tastes healthy, i.e. not as overly sweet as many other granolas. It's hearty and filling. Just what I look for in a granola.

April 18, 2015

So many harsh comments :)) I like the cereal, I prefer hard crunch. Im not a fan of sweetened cereal so this I find to be great. Healthy and texture works for me.

April 17, 2015

I did not like this cereal. I don't like chewing rocks in the morning, and this cereal was like a mouth full of pebbles with the flavour of cardboard.

April 15, 2015

My brother eats this brand of cereal because he says it's healthy. I tried it while I was visiting him. Yuck! It was so gross and so hard. It was like trying to eat a bowl of hard rocks. I had to throw it out.

1.5/5

March 14, 2015

I didn't really like this cereal. Not something I would purchase.

March 08, 2015

I don't really like this cereal with milk, but I like it with yoghurt at fruit, more like a granola. Sweet and crunchy!

March 08, 2015

A great breakfast cereal. i don't buy it very often but when i do i really enjoy it. very healthy for you and taste great.

November 28, 2014

i like Kashi when I want something new for breakfast as it's not too sweet and has a great crunch.