Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 820 in Eye Liner

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.

March 22, 2017

This is the best liquid eyeliner out there. It glides on easily, is smooth, doesn't smudge and the colour looks deep and rich. I was previously using the Stila liquid eyeliner, but so glad i gave this one a try because it is hands down the best and my favourite now.

March 19, 2017

The eyeliner was great at first but quickly started drying out. It's really hard to build the profit because the new layer picks up the old layer so you end up with streaks. Doesn't last very long as a product and also tends to come off during the day. Save your money and buy something from the drugstore

March 17, 2017

This is my all time favorite eye liner. I can always get the perfect cat eye, or simple line when using it. The only down falls is the price and it tends to dry up very quickly. I have repurchased many times, and will continue to.

March 13, 2017

I looooooooove this eyeliner. I would love it more if it was matte black, but I'll just have to wait till KVD releases their matte formula. It goes on smoothly without skipping, I don't have to go over my eyeliner to get a deeper black, and it lasts forever. I have fallen asleep with this liner on and it hasn't budged an inch. The tip doesn't flair or lose it's shape, which often happens with felt-tip liners, so you continue to get a crisp line and sharp flick for the entirety of the life of the liner. Comparable to the Stila liner, which I love equally to this.

March 13, 2017

This is definitely my HG (holy grail) beauty product that I use on a daily basis. The tattoo liner does not budge after a full day of wear. I wish it were a little less expensive but I have yet to find a drugstore liner equivalent. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a liner that's easy to use for a perfect winged look. This liner does not dry completely matte though, it's more of a satin matte finish.

March 13, 2017

One of the best black eyeliners I have ever tried! Doesn't budge or smudge on my hooded eyes. It's so pigmented and black, giving a really defined eye. Easy to apply a thin line or a thick wing depending on the look I'm going for.

March 11, 2017

I've tried so many liquid liners (including Stila, Ink Liner and other favourites) but so far this liquid liner is the only one that will stay on my oily lids. Most other eyeliners give me racoon eyes by noon. I appreciate the staying power of this product as well as the fine tip that allows me to tightline my lids.

March 08, 2017

C'est cher (25 + tx) mais cest tout de meme le meilleur eyeliner que jai eu dans ma vie. La pointe est parfaite, souple mais pas molle, et le produit est tres pigmenté, vraiment cest mon coup. Si le prix n'était pas aussi élevé, j'acheterais celui-la a chaque fois.

March 04, 2017

This eyeliner pen is great! It's the first that I've tried like this. I have to say, I love it. I feel like I could find a drug store brand just like it that is equally as effective but less expensive. It's a great product either way and I look forward to getting to use it more, however I might try to look for another brand next time to save some money.

March 04, 2017

While I don't necessarily dislike this eyeliner, I do find that any drug store liner with a similar formula and brush is just as good as this one. It's easy to apply and a good black color, however I would hardly call it a stain, let alone a TATTOO. This stuff really doesn't have the staying power it claims to have. For the price, I'd rather go get a couple drug store liners.