Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 803 in Eye Liner

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.

February 18, 2017

This is the most amazing eyeliner ever! Its precision tip makes it incredibly easy to apply. It dries quickly and doesn't smudge; a small miracle on my oily lids. It's the only liquid eyeliner I use anymore. I will continue to repurchase as long as they continue to make it.

February 16, 2017

Basic Beautiful Black with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner in "Trooper" . Highly pigmented and water resistant ~ It goes on precisely and evenly with a patented No-Fray Tip and so versatile to use for a variety of looks. No fading or flaking after a full day's wear makes this liner a classic fave. Also formulated with no animal ingredients and not tested on our furry friends either. I have heard some complaints that the liner tip has a tendency to dry out after a couple of month's use ~ but I've never experienced this issue 'cause after a month's use mine is empty ~ lol!

February 13, 2017

This is the best eyeliner that I have found out there. It's amazing! So easy to apply and the colour is strong. Doesn't smudge and also stays on all day long.

January 26, 2017

Honestly my favourite eyeliner! I wear this one everyday! No smudges or creases. The pen shape allows for easy application. I keep a spare in my makeup drawer just in case!

January 16, 2017

I put off purchasing this product for a while as I am a regular mac liner user however, after reading many reviews on Sephora I decided to purchase. Overall it is a lot slimmer than other liners I have used previously including the tip. The colour is a jet black, which is what I wanted. The product comes out very smooth and because of the slimmer tube it feel more in control. My negative with the product is the price and tip. Yes the tip being small is great but it also meant i was going over my line more than once. I would 100% recommend this product however, at its price I cannot give it 5/5.

January 15, 2017

I used to hate using liquid eyeliner but the past 2 years i decided to give it a try and stuck with this product. I will never use any other brand. This eyeliner stays on and is easy to use. I can usually wear it a full day, go to sleep with it on and would only need to touch it up in the morning. It is perfect!!!

January 08, 2017

Tried this liner out. It's pretty great but I don't think it's good enough for the cost! Try a cheaper line first. Like the NYC liquid liner or the Sephora eyeliner pen

January 06, 2017

My new favourite eyeliner! I'm usually a pencil liner person, but I got one of these for Christmas. I'm a huge Kat Von D makeup fan so I was excited to try it out and I love it! It's easy to use and goes on smoothly.

January 05, 2017

Look no further, this is the best eye liner on the market in this price point. I have tried many different eyeliners, including Stila, and the Kat Von D tatoo liner is by far my favourite. It does not smear or smudge, lasts all day - even for me and i have oily lids!

January 03, 2017

Highly recommend it! It is easy to use, it stays on like a tattoo (I actually had to use my oil based make up remover instead of the water based to get it off). No smudging once it dries and no flaking. It was on me for over 12 hours while I traveled and I think it would have staid even longer. Worth the price. I just wish it came in more then 2 colours.