Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 776 in Eye Liner

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.

November 28, 2016

I bought a Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Black after reading all the raving reviews about it online, and while I was pleased with the product, I don't see why it is so hyped up. The liner itself goes on very well - the felt tip helps with drawing a precise line, and the liner is very pigmented. Also, it dries very quickly and is pretty much smudge-proof once it does. However, I've found that the pen dries out pretty quickly compared to other felt-tip eyeliners, and the liner seems to become flakey after a couple of hours of wear.
Overall it is a decent product, and while there are definitely pros to it, I think you could find drug-store liners of similar quality (or better) for a cheaper price.

October 23, 2016

Finally found my holy grail liner in the Kat Von D liner. A sleek easy to use fine tip that goes on nicely close to the lash line. The color is a rich beautiful black. It is highly pigmented and once set doesn't budge until removed with plenty of makeup remover. It took me a while to try it out but I'm so glad I did. Affordable priced as well!

October 23, 2016

Really love KVD products so was excited to try this liner. At first it was kind of hard to apply, but once I got the hang of the applicator I found it had really great coverage and stayed on all night (and morning hehe). Overall with a little bit of practice I really liked this liner.

1.5/5

October 19, 2016

This eyeliner did not work for me! I found it difficult to apply, I would have to keep adding layers for the black to appear. I found after a few hours, it would be faded or smudged. Not impressed. I am still a big fan of the Stila Eyeliner.

October 01, 2016

i dont really get the hype on this product i find it way over priced for a liner myself i have used several samples but never purchased this on my own i prefer a cream gel liner maybe thats why

September 30, 2016

I love the precision of the brush and how black the liner is (Trooper). It's very easy to use and lasts me quite a while. When applied, it also dries fairly fast on the eyelid, so you don't have to worry about it smudging anywhere. The only downside I found to this was that, even though it advertises as 'waterproof,' I didn't find it to be fairly waterproof, I was able to wipe it off with just my finger.

September 27, 2016

This liner dries instantly which is great for anyone who has troubles with smudging or running liner, it stays put all day! I actually forgot to wash it off one night after work (oops..) and it was still just as nice the next day! So it's definitely long lasting and the colours beautiful. It's definitely worth the price.

September 23, 2016

Pretty much a fool-proof liner for the perfect cat-eye! This liner provides such a smooth application with its brush tip and gives a precise line with a true black colour payoff. This liner also has an amazing staying power and lasts all day without budging! I would always have problems with liners wearing off towards the end of the day and with pencil liners I usually end up a racoon, no question cause of my oily lids but with the Kat Von D liner I never have any problems anymore :)

September 23, 2016

This is my favourite eyeliner i can create the perfect wing with this i love how it feels in my hands its lightweight and glides right on. Its also very black and dries matte

September 23, 2016

This product makes my heart beat for 2 reasons : I never thought I would pay that much for a pencil (24$ now 25). YES I do follow the price.. YET I bought it twice .. It works so well. Does not smuge, stays in place, really dark ... Now mine is done and I still consider buying it for a third time ...

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches