Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 794 in Eye Liner

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.

January 16, 2017

I put off purchasing this product for a while as I am a regular mac liner user however, after reading many reviews on Sephora I decided to purchase. Overall it is a lot slimmer than other liners I have used previously including the tip. The colour is a jet black, which is what I wanted. The product comes out very smooth and because of the slimmer tube it feel more in control. My negative with the product is the price and tip. Yes the tip being small is great but it also meant i was going over my line more than once. I would 100% recommend this product however, at its price I cannot give it 5/5.

January 15, 2017

I used to hate using liquid eyeliner but the past 2 years i decided to give it a try and stuck with this product. I will never use any other brand. This eyeliner stays on and is easy to use. I can usually wear it a full day, go to sleep with it on and would only need to touch it up in the morning. It is perfect!!!

January 08, 2017

Tried this liner out. It's pretty great but I don't think it's good enough for the cost! Try a cheaper line first. Like the NYC liquid liner or the Sephora eyeliner pen

January 06, 2017

My new favourite eyeliner! I'm usually a pencil liner person, but I got one of these for Christmas. I'm a huge Kat Von D makeup fan so I was excited to try it out and I love it! It's easy to use and goes on smoothly.

January 05, 2017

Look no further, this is the best eye liner on the market in this price point. I have tried many different eyeliners, including Stila, and the Kat Von D tatoo liner is by far my favourite. It does not smear or smudge, lasts all day - even for me and i have oily lids!

January 03, 2017

Highly recommend it! It is easy to use, it stays on like a tattoo (I actually had to use my oil based make up remover instead of the water based to get it off). No smudging once it dries and no flaking. It was on me for over 12 hours while I traveled and I think it would have staid even longer. Worth the price. I just wish it came in more then 2 colours.

December 27, 2016

This eyeliner is honestly the best! I didn't think it would be worth the price of it, but as the name states, it stays on like a tattoo! I have oily lids, and this stays all day. I highly recommend this!

December 20, 2016

This eye liner truly is as awesome as everyone says it is. I bought this in Mad Max Brown and do not regret it. The brush tip is so unique and VERY comfortable to use. It feels like silk gliding over your lash line. The pigment is great and this stuff DOES NOT BUDGE. It is almost annoying that it takes some serious makeup remover to take it off lol. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that this colour at least, isn't matte. It looks more like a satin finish. But I can totally overlook that. If you are unsure about the hype...buy it. The hype is real :)

November 28, 2016

I bought a Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Black after reading all the raving reviews about it online, and while I was pleased with the product, I don't see why it is so hyped up. The liner itself goes on very well - the felt tip helps with drawing a precise line, and the liner is very pigmented. Also, it dries very quickly and is pretty much smudge-proof once it does. However, I've found that the pen dries out pretty quickly compared to other felt-tip eyeliners, and the liner seems to become flakey after a couple of hours of wear.
    Overall it is a decent product, and while there are definitely pros to it, I think you could find drug-store liners of similar quality (or better) for a cheaper price.

October 23, 2016

Finally found my holy grail liner in the Kat Von D liner. A sleek easy to use fine tip that goes on nicely close to the lash line. The color is a rich beautiful black. It is highly pigmented and once set doesn't budge until removed with plenty of makeup remover. It took me a while to try it out but I'm so glad I did. Affordable priced as well!

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo