• Life Brand Aloe After Sun Lotion
  • Life Brand Aloe After Sun Lotion

Life Brand Aloe After Sun Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1194 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Skin Gel is made from fresh Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice. Thickened naturally with seaweed. The formula contains 1% skin nutrients of Vitamin E, A and C combined with herbal extracts of Azulene from Chamomile and Allantoin from Comfrey. The therapeutic value of Skin Gel is unmatched by any other topical Aloe Vera today. The golden yellow color shows the presence of the therapeutic yellow sap used traditionally for healing. Safe for putting on any scrape, wound, bite , burn, acne, stretch marks, scars, damaged hair

April 19, 2012

This is a great aloe lotion for the summer. Especially to just help soothe your skin. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all, in fact it actually helped it.

April 19, 2012

I got this on sale for $2.49 at Shoppers a few days ago. It has helped me so much with my eczema. It stops the itching and just soaks right into the patches. They got smaller and don't itch at all now! Love the smell, love how it feels nice and cool and love how it doesn't feel greasy. (I am using the gel one)

July 02, 2009

This is one of my summer staples. I do like to soak up the sun in the summer months (who doesn’t?) but I feel that my skin should get a little pampering afterwards. This lotion is just the thing – it is an aloe lotion so it is very cooling and makes my skin feel great. Its light and soaks in easily. The best part is the lovely summery scent – I have used it for years now and associate that scent with summer (beware though, mosquitoes love the scent too, so don’t use it if you’re planning on going back outside – I learned this one the hard way). It is super cheap – on sale I think its about 3.99.

It is also available in a gel formula, but I prefer the lotion because I find the gel can be slightly sticky.