Lindt Excellence Strawberry Dark Chocolate

Lindt Excellence Strawberry Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 738 in Chocolate

February 10, 2016

I absolutely fell in love with this chocolate bar! I enjoy chocolate that is a little on the dark side, but not too dark, this chocolate bar has a hint of strawberry flavour without the usual overly sweet strawberry cream that most other bars have when they are labeled as strawberry flavour. For the longest time when I wanted a quality bar this was my go to.

December 24, 2015

I liked this bar. It was something different and I just thought the dark chocolate and strawberry went well together. I would buy it again.

December 23, 2015

Lindt has come out with lots of interesting and strange flavours. This is one of their best with the right amount of strawberry that doesn't overwhelm the chocolate itself.

July 10, 2015

Chocolate - cmon what can one say to relay ones true feelings

April 16, 2015

Not my taste in chocolate. Was ok, won't buy again though as it is $$.

April 16, 2015

Really yummy! Great combination of the sweet strawberry with the dark chocolate

March 17, 2015

This is delicious! I love the yummy mix of dark chocolate and strawberry. Lindt makes great quality chocolates, and this is definitely one of them.

March 17, 2015

Chocolate and Strawberries what a delicious treat. The Lindt Dark Chocolate and Strawberry bar is so good. Smooth and creamy rich dark chocolate with real pieces of strawberry. An excellent combination. Satisfies my sweet tooth.

March 12, 2015

ive never tried this and didnt even know about it! i saw this right now and i need to buy it to try!

March 12, 2015

This is so good with dark chocolate and real strawberry pieces. it is a very good product.