L'Oreal Feria Power Reds Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 305 in Hair Colour

March 13, 2017

I used the Feria #77 Red and although I love the colour I DON"T like that its staying power for me is only about two weeks. I tend to use this one because I want to change up my colour within a max of 3 weeks as the grey also starts to show at the roots by then.

September 14, 2016

Product was ok, the Color didn't last long, it would wash out everytime I shampooed my hair, found it turned orange colour afterwards, would not recommend this red colour to anyone

June 19, 2015

i love the red :) and the color lasts

April 13, 2015

Je dirais presque parfait facile d'application et un beau résultat au niveau couleur toute , comme toute couleur rouge que j'ai essayé à date la couleur ne tient pas elle part au lavage donc petit bémol là-dessus.

November 25, 2014

I love the new L'Oreal Power Reds. I dye my hair red almost all the time (or a red toned brunette) because it is the most complimentary colour on me. My own natural blonde just washes me out and looks mousey. I scooped up the Power Red line as soon as I saw one hit the shelf and I love the additive of an intense colour pigment that you have to add. It just makes my red even more dramatic, and I was already pleased with the Feria reds. It does bleed, a lot, but honestly? I have yet to find a red that doesn't bleed.

August 10, 2014

Want BRIGHT RED almost fire-enginey hair without having to bleach it?? Get this dye!

I have regularly medium brown coloured hair that has been dyed bleach to black and all the colours of the rainbow, and this one is my go-to red dye. It is RED. Get out your Crayolas and compare ha ha.

Downside: well, red dye NEVER lasts very long. I redo mine every few weeks, as it fades out more at the ends than the roots and does turn into a coppery weird colour but HEY, I love it!
    Also its a bit pricey but Shopper's often has it on sale for 10$. I've seen it for as much as $14 and wouldn't spend that much every few weeks.

Updated On: August 10, 2014

OH my picture doesn't look so bright online. In real life it is much brighter red... shoot.