L'Oreal Feria Power Reds Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 258 in Hair Colour

September 14, 2016

Product was ok, the Color didn't last long, it would wash out everytime I shampooed my hair, found it turned orange colour afterwards, would not recommend this red colour to anyone

June 19, 2015

i love the red :) and the color lasts

April 13, 2015

Je dirais presque parfait facile d'application et un beau résultat au niveau couleur toute , comme toute couleur rouge que j'ai essayé à date la couleur ne tient pas elle part au lavage donc petit bémol là-dessus.

November 25, 2014

I love the new L'Oreal Power Reds. I dye my hair red almost all the time (or a red toned brunette) because it is the most complimentary colour on me. My own natural blonde just washes me out and looks mousey. I scooped up the Power Red line as soon as I saw one hit the shelf and I love the additive of an intense colour pigment that you have to add. It just makes my red even more dramatic, and I was already pleased with the Feria reds. It does bleed, a lot, but honestly? I have yet to find a red that doesn't bleed.

August 10, 2014

Want BRIGHT RED almost fire-enginey hair without having to bleach it?? Get this dye!

I have regularly medium brown coloured hair that has been dyed bleach to black and all the colours of the rainbow, and this one is my go-to red dye. It is RED. Get out your Crayolas and compare ha ha.

Downside: well, red dye NEVER lasts very long. I redo mine every few weeks, as it fades out more at the ends than the roots and does turn into a coppery weird colour but HEY, I love it!
Also its a bit pricey but Shopper's often has it on sale for 10$. I've seen it for as much as $14 and wouldn't spend that much every few weeks.

Updated On: August 10, 2014

OH my picture doesn't look so bright online. In real life it is much brighter red... shoot.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?