• L'Oreal Hair Expertise Color Radiance Conditioner
  • L'Oreal Hair Expertise Color Radiance Conditioner
Good

L'Oreal Hair Expertise Color Radiance Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 540 in Conditioner

L'Oreal Professional Series Expert Vitamino Color Conditioner is designed for normal-to-thick, and slightly to-moderately sensitized hair. It nourishes and protects the hair fiber, making hair supple and silky, while instantly detangling. Protects the radiance of your color longer.

March 25, 2016

I had in the past a lot of product to try to keep my red color, a lot works but often pricy.
i found this one and give it a try on my hair for about 3 months and i found this really great my color last really well.
The parfume is exquisite and last a long time , really one of the best i found so far.

March 21, 2016

I have long fine hair that often knots up and is hard to brush out. L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Color Radiance left my hair shiny, smooth and tangle free. I loved the creamy consistency and amazing smell. and I did find that my red dyed hair lasted longer.

May 16, 2012

I love the shampoo that is matched to this conditoner, but I'm not a fan of the conditioner itself. I find it has a very 'runny' consistency, and I find it does not stay on my hair very well, ie: does not absorb. I find nothing special about it.

May 02, 2012

Absolutely love this product. I have been buying salon grade shampoo and conditioner as I have fine hair but a lot of it and it tangles really easily. Nothing seemed to work except the stuff I bought at the salon. I got a free sample of this product and have been using it ever since!! It has a great smell, and doesn't fade my colour treated hair!!! Can be found for 3.99 at super store and walmart! Leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft!

January 17, 2011

I received this compliments of the brand in advance of it hitting store shelves (it will be in stores mid Feb 2011). I've been using the conditioner together with the shampoo for the past 2 weeks. I've also tried the protecting mask, which is an ultra moisturizing conditioner you use in the shower.

I find this to be a great product, and a solid line in general as it's well priced and leaves you with super soft, healthy feeling hair. My hair smells and looks great! The conditioner is quite moisturizing. Some conditioners feel like they don't do enough for me but this one makes my hair feel soft until the next wash. I think it's a great buy for $5.99. The protecting mask is $6.99.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products