Good

L'Oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

August 03, 2016

I went to a baby shower a few weeks ago, and won a prize package. The L'Oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution was one of the products in this package. i have been using it, and it works amazingly well. It removes eye makeup quickly, is really gentle on the eyes and leaves your skin feeling really soft. Love this product.

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love this micellar water! Takes off all my face make up with the use of 2 cotton rounds. Can be a little tricky to get off water proof makeup, but that's almost to be expected. The packaging could be a little bit better, I had it leak once while travelling. Overall, I love it! I've recommended it to several friends who have also fallen in love.

February 12, 2016

I have super dry skin that gets flaky and itchy in the winter. Even with the most gentle of cleansers, I hadn't been able to relive the dryness. I read quite a bit about micellar water and figure I would give it a go. Much to my surprise, this stuff is the real deal! It takes off every bit of makeup, even mascara, with no stinging or irritation and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. The flakes have been minimized and the itch and redness is gone. Amazing product!

February 05, 2016

This product is great for sensitive irritable skin. It removes my makeup and cleans pores with out making my skin have that right feeling.

January 27, 2016

With all of the new formula of the micellar water out there I tried a high end one and then saw the l'oréal one it have the same effect it remove everything even waterproof makeup with a bit of rubbing the only issue that I found with all the solution till now I have sensitive eyes it ll make my eyes a bit itchy but in few second everything ll go wright and no residue left on my face therfore I use it before makeup to remove any oil ..

June 09, 2015

I love this product. It removes make-up easily, especially hard to take off mascara and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I usually keep a bottled make-up remover on hand for those nights I don't have the energy to do my whole bedtime routine and I bought the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution because it comes in a great size and the price point is very affordable. After using it for the first time, I knew it would be a regular item on the shopping list.

September 01, 2014

This is a great micellar water! I like it better than Bioderma. It removes the majority of my face and eye makeup so easily with a cotton pad, whilst moisturizing my skin. Highly recommend this product.

August 14, 2014

Probably the most affordable cleansing water I have owned. I have tried and liked Bioderma's waters but this is just as great in my opinion and more budget friendly at $10.00 for a 200ml bottle. It cleans my face without leaving any residue and removing waterproof liners without much added effort. Just add a little to a cotton round and off you go. Great for busy Ladies that are too tired at night for a deep cleaning ritual.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?