McCain Hashbrowns Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Make a tasty side dish in minutes and get creative! Add your own personal touch with your favourite seasonings, or incorporate these hashbrowns into any recipe.

Recipe Suggestions: "La Famiglia" Spinach Ricotta Frittata or Cheesy McCain Hashbrown Casserole

July 02, 2016

I always buy these and we have them at breakfast or at lunch or supper times. Yesterday I used a FPC coupon that McCains mailed to me so that was nice also.

June 29, 2016

I like using these hashbrowns as a quick alternative to making my own. I don't purchase these often because they are very greasy, but they taste so good. Very easy and quick to cook for when you want to make something hot and simple for breakfast (or for any meal).

June 29, 2016

These taste great and are a wonderful thing to have kicking around in the freezer. They are so easy to make and add to any recipe or to have them on their own.

June 29, 2016

I have saved so much time and money since introducing these to my family! No longer do I need to drive to a fast food place for breakfast. These are cheaper and taste even better!

June 28, 2016

Great quick side dish for breakfast , with a little bit of seasoning its perfect all the time .kids love it and its tasty as well as affordable .must have it

June 28, 2016

My kids love these hashbrowns! They enjoy eating them for breakfast or brunch on the weekends, and on weeknights when I do a hearty breakfast for dinner. I have tried other brands and types of hashbrowns but wind up having to throw them out because my kids don't like the way they taste. McCain hashbrowns are very tasty and easy to cook. I purchase them on a regular basis and are a must have on my grocery list.

June 11, 2016

I love these McCain Hashbrowns! They are quick to prepare and delicious. I use them in a lot of ways, just fry and season them for a side dish or I make numerous casseroles out of them. They are very versatile. For a frozen food they taste nice and fresh!

May 09, 2016

These are delicious and quick to prep. We have a traditional breakfast every Saturday morning, eggs, bacon toast and these hash browns. They are tasty and crisp up nicely. Feels like we are eating at one of those awsume breakfast places!

April 30, 2016

Les pommes de terre McCain Hashbrowns sont délicieuses pour le déjeuner. Je les fais cuire avec des petits morceaux d'oignons et un peu d'huile. Elles cuisent vite car elles sont petites.

April 29, 2016

My family loves when I make McCain Hashbrowns for breakfast. So good with bacon and eggs! I sometimes use them for supper as well, either on their own or in a casserole.