Mr. Clean Febreze Hawaiian Aloha

Mr. Clean Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Les nettoyants nettoie en profondeur ma maison. L'odeur est agréable et dur vraiment longtemps dans la maison. Bon rapport qualité prix. Fait un belle mousse au contact de l'eau.

November 08, 2016

Ces nettoyants sont parfaits. Ils sentent divinement bons et nettoie très biens la maison tout en laissant une très bonne odeur partout dans la maison.

September 26, 2016

I have a three story house and I always scrub my upstairs floors with this product they turn out so clean and smelling so fresh I love the scent that this product leaves behind and I would recommend it to anyone

April 28, 2016

This does smell like an hawaiian breeze. It cleans up the floors very good, you can see a difference in the floor when you are done, It is also good for everyday cleaning

March 02, 2016

Love using this to clean my floors. Does a stellar job and leaves them sparkling and thanks to the Febreeze it comes out smelling really nice and fresh too. Absolutely love this scent! Just dilute a little with water in your mop or bucket and it's ready to go!

January 25, 2016

I love this product because it leaves my whole house smelling clean. You don't need a lot either so the bottle lasts quite awhile.

September 11, 2015

Mr Clean is a huge name in the cleaning supply industry.

I use this product not even for the great, not too chemical smell, but because it's a fantastic product. The strength of this product works great on all types of cleaning needs, floors, counters, furniture... you name it, you can use it.

August 13, 2015

Smells amazing and also cleans well.

June 13, 2015

This is a great product I love how clean my house looks and smells.

May 05, 2015

This product is really wonderful! I love the scent, makes the whole house smell good!