NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 787 in Lip Balm

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

December 06, 2016

I didnt think I would like this product- but I just used it, and it really does moisturize your lips! It makes them soft and not greasy. I find I have to apply it a lot (but my lips are also very chapped due to the weather right now!)

October 25, 2016

I thought this product was going to be great, Nivea is a well known brand so I was hopeful. I'm sad to say that this product was a little bit disappointing. It feels nice and soft on my lips, however it doesn't give me much relief from my dry skin and I find that I have to reapply it more often than I should have to. Overall my dry lips are not healing.

September 20, 2016

I was excited about trying this particular lip balm after receiving it as a gift but was disappointed. Initially it goes on smooth and has a very nice scent but I felt like I had to constantly reapply over and over to have relief.

August 16, 2016

i bought this product when i had a really bad sinus cold, thinking to apply on my chapped lips and found that it was actually pretty good, only downfall was because of blowing my nose so much i had to reapply often.

July 29, 2016

I have been using the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm for years. The first time I tried it I stopped using other lips balms and lipsticks. Goes on smoothly and my lips are left feeling super soft. Great price, great quality.

June 25, 2016

I love this as my every day lip balm! Smooth, didn't have an overpowering flavour to the taste, moisturizing and effective. I have a couple of these on me at all times.

April 30, 2016

I love this lip balm! its smooth creamy easy to apply and the lid always stays on! My two year old and my four year old each have one in their hockey bags

April 28, 2016

Great for the winter! Can't go wrong for 3 dollars, always have some on me, or in my purse, feels good and leaves my lips super soft! I would highly recommend.

April 27, 2016

This lip balm is one of the best ones I have used. My lips get very dry especially in the winter but this lip balm keep them moisturized for hours! I always keep one in my purse.

April 27, 2016

Very nice product, leaves my lips moisturized while feeling and looking good. While this may not be my favorite lip balm, it is definitely in top 3 and better priced

Neuven added a new review for