NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 830 in Lip Balm

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 10, 2017

Nivea Hydro Care is my go-to lip balm, especially for winter. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel rough on my lips. It's also clear with a light shimmer so it's not too obnoxious. It usually around $1-2 on sale at most places. I definitely recommend this product.

January 06, 2017

This lip balm is nice and smooth to put on. No scent or fragrance and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your lips. Keeps lips Hyrdated and smooth feeling for longer than other brands.

December 22, 2016

I like this lip balm especially in winter. Usually lip balms harden because of the cold, and then when you try to apply it your already cracked lips hurt even more because the balm is now too firm and pulls the skin. Well, the hydro care doesn't do that as it's super moist even in the cold. Nivea hydro care is what's in my winter jacket pocket :)

December 09, 2016

I like this lip balm! It's really soft and smooth and you can feel it when you put it on your lips. It doesn't stay on all day of course, but I think that's logical, which lip balm does?

December 06, 2016

I didnt think I would like this product- but I just used it, and it really does moisturize your lips! It makes them soft and not greasy. I find I have to apply it a lot (but my lips are also very chapped due to the weather right now!)

October 25, 2016

I thought this product was going to be great, Nivea is a well known brand so I was hopeful. I'm sad to say that this product was a little bit disappointing. It feels nice and soft on my lips, however it doesn't give me much relief from my dry skin and I find that I have to reapply it more often than I should have to. Overall my dry lips are not healing.

September 20, 2016

I was excited about trying this particular lip balm after receiving it as a gift but was disappointed. Initially it goes on smooth and has a very nice scent but I felt like I had to constantly reapply over and over to have relief.

August 16, 2016

i bought this product when i had a really bad sinus cold, thinking to apply on my chapped lips and found that it was actually pretty good, only downfall was because of blowing my nose so much i had to reapply often.

July 29, 2016

I have been using the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm for years. The first time I tried it I stopped using other lips balms and lipsticks. Goes on smoothly and my lips are left feeling super soft. Great price, great quality.

June 25, 2016

I love this as my every day lip balm! Smooth, didn't have an overpowering flavour to the taste, moisturizing and effective. I have a couple of these on me at all times.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating