NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 833 in Lip Balm

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

February 23, 2017

If you want something with a bit of a pearly shine finish for your lip balm this is the product for you! I love NIVEA products as they always work really well including this product - I just wasn't a huge fan of the pearl shine it left me with so will stick to the NIVEA essentials lip balm. The pearly shine balm is still a really great product!

January 28, 2017

I love using Nivea lip balms! They are so soft on the lips and for the price they're so worth it. It also gives you a nice colour And shine. I love to apply them over my lipsticks that are drying to my lips.

January 14, 2017

While this product works good you must what how much you apply as it can make your lips look weird if you put on too much. It does its job and works well.

January 03, 2017

In terms of a lip balm, I can't say this is exactly the most moisturizing lip balms. I find that I am constantly re-applying. More importantly if you live in any sort of hot climate this will melt in an instant. No thanks.

January 03, 2017

I usually like to have some shimmer in my lip products but this was just a tad bit too much. As a balm it was ineffective - I had to keep reapplying it every 5-10 minutes or feel my lips being dry. It actually felt like it is drying out my lips.

January 02, 2017

J'adore le fait qu'en plus d'hydrater mes lèvres, ça leur donne une belle petite brillance. C'est le meilleur des deux mondes! Je n'aime pas les rouge à lèvres trop foncé donc ce baume est parfait. C'est une belle couleur délicate.

December 17, 2016

I got this product in a Teen Pack. I was excited to try it, since I love the frosted lip look. Unfortunately, for me anyways, this lip balm looks disgusting on my lips. It goes on so thick and the pearly shine just looks gross. Also, it applies really patchy, at least colour wise. I also don't like the smell or taste of it. It moisturizes Okay, but not worth me actually using it.

September 28, 2016

I really like using this product. I love to use lip balms, but prefer to have a color on my lips. This really gives me the best of both worlds. It it very smooth, keeping my lips feel silky as well as always colored.

September 28, 2016

This lip balm wasn't one of my favorites. I didn't realize that it was "shiny" until after I bought it. It is good if you are looking for more than a lip balm. Found my lips were still getting chapped very frequently.

September 25, 2016

I didn't care for this lip balm. It smelled quite strongly of perfume, which is not good considering it's sitting right under my nose. I found it hard to tolerate without getting into a coughing fit.

This lip balm did not moisturize my lips. All I ask of a lip balm is that it hydrates my lips, and additionally, does not dry them out. This failed on both counts. Perhaps it was due to the fact that it's trying to have a "pearly shine", thereby adding some sort of drying ingredients, but this really didn't feel comfortable. I don't have overly dry lips in the first place, but this sucked the life right out of them.

This does have a sheen to it, which, if you're looking for that sort of thing, I suppose you may like. However, I found it looked extremely superficial and unappealing, particularly when paired with the dryness. My lips looked like sandpaper with bits of chunky shimmer sticking to the flaky bits. It was not a good look.

Maybe some of the other Nivea lip balms are better than this one. I'd be willing to try a different formula, provided the ingredients are different than this, but this lip balm was a complete miss for me.