NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 857 in Lip Balm

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 21, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit par erreur il y a quelques années, croyant acheté un simple baume à lèvre, je me suis retrouver avec celui-ci effet nacré. J'ai adorer mon erreur ! il hydrate bien et offre une petite teinte rosé au lèvre. Super !

March 19, 2017

This was one of the first lip balms I ever owned growing up! Brings back nostalgic memories every time I use it. :)

However, I must say that unless you want your lips to look like a frosted pink cupcake, I would not recommend this lip balm. The colour is opaque, and I would compare it to the pigmentation of most drugstore lipsticks. I use this lip balm only on the centre of my lips when I want a bit of a gradient effect and a pop of shine on my lips.

It does it's job at moisturizing, which is great for a lip balm at its price point, but it's not a lip balm I would use everyday! The shine is just too noticeable to be natural, and that's not something I want from something marketed as a lip balm.

It's a compact tube that is easy to take around, but on one of my excursions, it melted! It literally melted in my purse and the entire inside of my purse was a light sparkly pink. Horrible! I had to wash my bag thoroughly and even then, the scent of the lip balm lingered. So beware in hot weather!

Overall, would not repurchase, and would only recommend to those who do not mind an unnatural lip balm.

March 16, 2017

I was drawn right away to this lip balm due to the pretty pink frosty color!
    It glides on with ease, leaves a subtle sheer shine on my lips and leaves them soft and smooth.
    I have purchased this time and again over the years, I have never completely used up a tub because someone is always borrowing it and I then I never see it again!

Tip: you can also use this on your cheeks for a noticeable glow !

March 08, 2017

Je me souviens avoir acheté ce produit et je trouve qu'il fait un bel effet sur les lèvres. Il les hydrate aussi et l'odeur est bonne! Je vais en racheter certainement.

February 23, 2017

If you want something with a bit of a pearly shine finish for your lip balm this is the product for you! I love NIVEA products as they always work really well including this product - I just wasn't a huge fan of the pearl shine it left me with so will stick to the NIVEA essentials lip balm. The pearly shine balm is still a really great product!

January 28, 2017

I love using Nivea lip balms! They are so soft on the lips and for the price they're so worth it. It also gives you a nice colour And shine. I love to apply them over my lipsticks that are drying to my lips.

January 14, 2017

While this product works good you must what how much you apply as it can make your lips look weird if you put on too much. It does its job and works well.

January 03, 2017

In terms of a lip balm, I can't say this is exactly the most moisturizing lip balms. I find that I am constantly re-applying. More importantly if you live in any sort of hot climate this will melt in an instant. No thanks.

January 03, 2017

I usually like to have some shimmer in my lip products but this was just a tad bit too much. As a balm it was ineffective - I had to keep reapplying it every 5-10 minutes or feel my lips being dry. It actually felt like it is drying out my lips.

January 02, 2017

J'adore le fait qu'en plus d'hydrater mes lèvres, ça leur donne une belle petite brillance. C'est le meilleur des deux mondes! Je n'aime pas les rouge à lèvres trop foncé donc ce baume est parfait. C'est une belle couleur délicate.