Nutella B-Ready

Nutella B-Ready Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 1239 in Snacks

March 06, 2017

J'adore . Déjà fan du Nutella pour son onctuosité et son goût. Recette intéressante avec un bon croquant et ce petit goût de céréales. Très facile à emmener partout pour une petite faim grâce à ses paquets individuels

February 28, 2017

I bought these on a impulse and I'm so glad I did. They are absolutely delicious and such an easy to grab snack for those afternoon sweet cravings. I keep one in my purse at all times for those crazy days that you don't even have time to stop to eat. When you pair it with an espresso then it's just another level of AMAZING!

July 13, 2016

My kids love these and they're super convinient! I like that they are less messy and a quick snack that I know they will enjoy. The best part about these is that they are like little chocolate bars without the work!

June 25, 2016

very good product excellent in taste and texture I recommend it is very good my kids love all the time want comercos I congratulate you for the excellent produc

April 20, 2016

My brother spoiled my kids with these bad boys & once i got a taste, they've ended up on the top of my shopping list. These are so delicious. Crisp wafer STUFFED with Nutella. Super crispy,super light & only 95 calories. Pairs perfectly with a cup of espresso or coffee.