Good

Pro FX Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #574 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 03, 2016

I currently have 2 (big) bottles of Pro FX polish: the quick dry high gloss top coat, and the complete 3 top/base/strengthener. I love them so very much b/c they come in the biggest bottles possible (75mL). Before them I remember always having to go to the store to buy more clear, like every 6 months at least. I've been doing colorless clear coated fingertips forever now (colour on the toes), so I go through a lot of clear. The first bottle has lasted years, and might have another two, so with what's left in these 2 bottles I'll have enough for years and years to come. They're very good too at giving a shiny top coat, and in protecting my nails and not peeling off too badly. I think maybe b/c the product is kept in such a big bottle that the polish inside stays better for longer. Definitely invest in these, but they only cost a few dollars anyway.

October 23, 2014

If you can find any of the Pro-FX products buy them and buy them all! These are the downright best nail products I have ever tried (every single one of them) and the price cannot be beat. The best part is that they will last you forever! Seriously, go buy them now.

October 02, 2014

Love this base and top coat. Great price and keeps my nails from discolouring. I like the complete 3 formula.