Revlon Crazy Shine To Go Nail Buffer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

Revlon's new Crazy Shine To Go Nail Buffer is designed to give you up to 400% shinier nails than bare nails in seconds which lasts 3 days. The mini buffers are available in 2 fun shapes and even work to revive shine on polished nails - perfect for on-the-go use.

Directions: use the plain green side to smooth and even out nail surfaces. Flip the buffer and use the patterned side to polish nail to an outrageous shine.  For polished nails, use the patterned side to revive nail polish luster.

August 29, 2016

Despite being a drugstore brand, revlon does make really great nail products. I use a lot of them including the to go nail buffer. It's a great price and really makes your nails feel great!

August 14, 2016

Love this product! I have the mini version and I keep it in my purse. So convenient to use when your nails are looking dull and rough and you don't have time to polish them. The white side of product buffs your nails to a beautiful shine while the green side is great for filing down rough edges. Definitely recommend this product!

May 23, 2016

I bought these buffers as I found them really cute. They do a good job at buffering my nails but I found they were really awkward to hold. I found they work better on my toes as I can get in between and buff my nails.

January 28, 2016

The first few times it works perfectly BUT it quickly gets dull and no longer has the same effect.

January 28, 2016

Je l'adore, il est Super Efficace, pour une manucure Superbe & Rapide...WoW ! Et pour redonner un lustre sur un vernis qui a commencé à ternir...il est vraiment efficace.

January 27, 2016

These work great. I am on my second buffer now. They produce shinier nails than any other buffer I have ever used before. Also work great for shining up dull nail polish. 5 stars!

January 07, 2016

These work great at giving nails a natural looking shine without polish. I am not allowed to wear nail polish at work, so this is a great alternative. Shiny nails are more attractive.

January 06, 2016

It's an OK product, there's a lot on the market right now,but this is cheap in price and seems to work well

May 02, 2015

This buffer from Revlon is a basic nail buffer and polisher. It didn't do anything special that my others don't do. It's an okay product if you're in a bind.

October 23, 2014

i didnt find anything special about this, they were okay, worked and did the job.