Schick Intuition Razor Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 444 in Hair Removal

No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. Enhanced pivoting head for a close shave that follows contours.Three blades surrounded by a skin moisturizing solid enriched with good for your skin ingredients that lightly moisturizes as you shave.Ergonomically designed soft touch rubber handle for added comfort.

October 31, 2016

This is not my favourite razor, but I do like a few aspects. First and foremost, I sort of enjoy the large incorporated surrounding bar. It claims to eliminate the need for shave gels, etc. I think it glides pretty smoothly with this added bar, but I don't think I get the closest shave. The bar wears down quite quickly on the bottom, which leaves me with 3 surrounding sides that don't naturally touch your skin when shaving. Seems like a waste of product to me. Am I suppose to now glide the remaining sides of the bar against my skin first before shaving? Doesn't seem convenient anymore in my opinion. Aside from this, it has a large handle to easily grip the razor. As mention, I think a man's razor would give a closer shave, so I much prefer that over this. The razor itself also isn't as flexible as some others which have the swiveling razor head. Lastly, one of the biggest factors that turn me off from this razor is the ability to rinse away the hair when shaving. Don't even attempt to use this during the fall/winter season when your hair is on the longer side as it will get stuck and become extremely difficult to rinse out from in between the blades.

October 25, 2016

Super bon rasoir féminin pour mes jambes. Mousse sur la lame , il rend ma peau douce et soyeuse. Bonne alternative de rasoirs pour femme.je le recommande.

October 25, 2016

I was really scpticle in using this razor because I didn't think it would work. I guess I was wrong it works awesome and you can use it in the shower, It leaves a great clean shave

October 25, 2016

#1 - This razor is very good razor and a good price for refills, $12.27 at Walmart for 3. I use each blade for 6 weeks

#2 - It has a "skin conditioning solid" that is wrapped right around a 4-blade pivoting head to glide smoothly along the contours of your legs and body. It contains shea butter to moisturize my legs.

#3 - Like other razors with moisturizing strips, this one doesn't get slimy and used up in 2 shaves and your back to buying shave gel. Also, it doesn't fall off like those other moisturizing strips

#4 - It gives me a super fast, fun, easy, clean, cut free shave and I can take it on the go because all I need is water, good for gym or even a sink if your in a total rush lol.

#5 - The handle is easy to hold and has a gel grip so it doesn't slip from your hand.

The only one thing I have sort of bad to say, is that since the bar around the blade is so big, some areas are hard to get to sometimes . But that is just minimal, and I do recommend this product.

October 25, 2016

I have been using this razor for years & I really like it. You won't need a shaving cream or gel. The razor itself lasts longer than the soapy part, but still works just as good. I just wish the refills were not as expensive.

September 16, 2016

I love this razor and tell everyone about it. I've gotten at least my mother in law and sister to start using it.
It's so much easier than using cream and a razor. No mess!!
A must buy!!!

June 17, 2016

This is my go-to razor, you never have to worry about cuts or nicks because the soap around the razor protects your skin and you can whip over your knees and it just glides over them. Price is a little high but you save on shaving cream, because again the soap, so really it balances out!

May 21, 2016

Finally a product any woman would be glad to use. I love how it curbs a females contours and gives your skin a clean shave. A must have for any woman. Highly recommend this product.

This razor was definitely not for me. I have coarser hair, and the blade gets clogged up after one pass! It's nearly impossible to clean out due to the lather bar, so I found myself going through replacement blades like crazy, and they aren't exactly cheap! I've gone back to using disposable razors, they work much better and last considerably longer.

I'm sure this would be great if you shave every day, or have thin hair, but it's a no for me!

April 21, 2016

Maybe because I am a bit of a lazy shaver girl, but I like this razor a lot. It is easy to use, and for me it leaves me skin quite soft. I do not have very long or harsh hairs so it does the job for me. I use it on my armpits too and it always does a good job!