Skype

Skype Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 987 in Misc

November 11, 2016

Skype has helped me stay connected with many family and friends who live across country and the world! Lately it has helped us stay connected with my mther in law who is battling cancer-- if we are sick, we cannot visit her, so we skype and it's like we are there

August 02, 2016

Je n'ai pas grand chose à dire là-dessus car je communique seulement avec ma mère et ça c'est très important pour moi ; une communication facile et rapide en direct et possibilités de parler en ligne , par téléphone ou caméra web . gratuit simple et pertinent pour ceux qui aiment le genre .

March 05, 2016

Skype is awesome especially if you have family or friends away. Or a loved one! We could not be at a family members birthday in another province. So we had out own party over Skype.

March 05, 2016

I have been using Skype for years both on my laptop as well as on my mobile devices. It is free to make Skype to Skype calls. But they charge you a fee to call to a landlines. I only use the free service as most people I talk to already have a Skype account and some don't even have a landlines. Quality is not bad but it has been known to suddenly disconnect ... that dowd not happen often. It also has video chat and again quality is OK but sometimes the video freezes. No issues with audio.

January 30, 2016

I have a love-hate relationship with the Skype app. There's usually problems and glitches but I still use it because it lets me talk to people who are far.

January 30, 2016

I have Skype but I really don't like it to much I use it sometimes but not very often

January 21, 2016

So I highly dislike skype it may just be my phone and what not it tends to drop calls and takes for ever to reconnect

January 21, 2016

Skype is an incredibly useful piece of technology! I use it nearly every day to communicate with my family while I'm overseas, and with my boyfriend when I'm home. The ability to stay connected with my loved ones is priceless. I would honestly be lost without it!

December 01, 2015

WOW this is a fantastic piece of technology. You can talk to anyone anywhere!

December 01, 2015

Skype;

20 years ago we were wishing for video / face time/ skype technology...
it is finally here.

Nice to speak to people and see them at the same time, or show them something especially family / friends who live in other countries and cities and may rarely see.

Very easy to use, easy to find contacts.
Good for all ages seniors and young alike.

Works well, many times no glitches, free which is great!!
Easy esp for those saving on international phone calls.