SoftSoap Pomegranate and Mango BodyWash Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 596 in Body Wash

Invigorate your body and mind with Softsoap Brand Pomegranate & Mango Moisturizing Body Wash. Enriched with natural extracts of pomegranate and mango, this moisture-bead formula provides a healthy clean you can feel, while its crisp, exotic fragrance will leave you energized and ready to take on the world. Features Enriched with natural pomegranate and mango extracts Moisture bead formula softens and smooths skin Dermatologist-tested soap-free formula 12 FL OZ (354mL

February 23, 2017

I purchased this bodywash as part of a three pack from Costco and was really happy with it - the smell was super nice, it was gentle on my skin and I felt really clean after using it. Some other bodywashes sometimes leave a film on the skin or I just don't feel as clean! A great product.

November 30, 2016

This used to be my favourite SoftSoap body wash - scent wise - until I discovered the acai one but it's still a pretty good one and not the standard kind you're used to finding in body wash products. Could do without the moisture beads, and the lid could be flat, but its's still a great product. I hate using bar soap because of how messy it is and body wash is the perfect fix to that. Great scent, great soap, and great price.

1.5/5

March 04, 2016

I don't think any soft soap body washes are good ,they smell horrible ,they certainly do not lather up, they seem a bit watery and my skin always had soap residue left over so I stopped using the products .They do sell for a great price but there are so many better body washes on the market right now ,like Dove

February 06, 2016

Love the scent. It stays for a few more hours after showering. It does dry my skin a bit.

February 06, 2016

Cheap body wash! That's the best part about it.
    Second best part was the smell. I liked the mango & pomegranate combination.
    It didn't have the best lather though. I found it pretty drying though.
    I prefer a creamier wash.

February 05, 2016

This body wash is cheap, but it also smells fantastic! I can't get enough of this fresh and tart scent, and it lasts for quite a while. The soap itself is lovely as well, I really like how it includes moisture beads, and it leaves my skin really smooth and soft.

January 27, 2016

I love this SoftSoap Pomegranate and Mango BodyWash very much.I have used different scents of Soft Soap BodyWash and I think that ,This one has the nicest smell of them all.It doesn't leave a film or greasy texture to my skin after Use.This Body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and very smooth to the touch.I would recommend this Body Wash,it isn't very expensive to purchase I thunk around $4.00 and that is not bad compared to most ,and some of them doesn't work as good. or makes your skin feel as smooth.

January 27, 2016

LOVE the price, smell and brand!!!!! This is my fav body wash; I've tried a lot of brands and this is my #1 pick. Affordable and makes you desirable! ;)

January 22, 2016

I have used this specific scent as well as others of the same line. I think the scents are very strong. Because of that my skin reacts. I will not buy this again.

January 05, 2016

SoftSoap Pomegranate and Mango BodyWash;

I didn't like it and I usually like mango and pomegranate smells.
    The body wash did cleanse okay, average, almost hotel like body wash nothing ove rthe top
    skin felt a little dry after use, but I did not like the scent ....