Spitz DillPickle Sunflower seeds

Spitz DillPickle Sunflower seeds Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 27, 2016

My husband loves these. He probably buy a pack every morning before work. They are one of the things that help him quit smoking. The buy them a lot during our fishing trip too. Downside, they are really salty.

December 10, 2015

Spitz DillPickle Sunflower seeds;

so easy to eat
    so convenient
    great flavour
    right amount of salt
    so easy to eat

November 03, 2015

I love this brand because it has consistence in the size and quality of the seeds.The flavour is great also.

November 03, 2015

Why are these so addicting? I eat them as a snack. The flavor is not fake tasting, so yummy.

November 03, 2015

These are like a summer necessity for me. I like to have them on road trips, hanging out outside, and when drinking beer! You don't need to feel guilty either, the worst thing for you would be the seasoning.

November 03, 2015

This is my favorite brand of sunflower seeds and these also come in an amazing variety of tasty flavors. I think I have tried them all. I think this is such a tasty, healthy and better snack choice for myself. #Spitz "DillPickle Sunflower seeds" are full of flavor, perfectly spiced and also tangy. Great Price Also.

November 03, 2015

Eating sunflower seeds to me is an art. And Spitz dill are the best ones to try!The price is a lil steep for seeds, but they do last a while. Also id recommend a lil more flavoring per bag

July 15, 2015

I could use a little more dill pickle flavour.

June 04, 2015

My kids enjoy eating Spitz sunflower seeds. Some of their flavours aren't impressive but the Dill Pickle packs a punch of flavour. Fun to eat and its healthy for you.

June 02, 2015

These things are so delicious and addicting!