Supernatural Season1-7
Good

Supernatural Season1-7 Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 973 in DVD

November 30, 2016

LOVE Supernatural! Love Jared Padalecki! The show is great and has been around for 12 seasons now so it definitely has staying power! I hope it's on for 12 more seasons!

April 17, 2016

My husband and I love Supernatural and are presently watching season 11 on tv. We had lost touch with this series about 3 years ago and came across it on Netflx. We binge watched everyone season right back from season one. I love this show and hope it never ends.

April 03, 2016

I am a supernatural addict.
The episodes do get a little repeatitive. Some episodes have just plain silly concepts
but enjoyable none the less. And.... Dean is delicious eye candy. Haha.

April 03, 2016

This series is to die for! I admit when my friend first told me to check it out I couldn't make it through the first episode, but I tried again and I was in love. It follows two brothers who hunt supernatural beings. I found that the episodes in the first two seasons had similar plots to low budget horror movies, but they still have a scare factor! I've re-watched these seasons probably 4 times now and they don't get old.

Multiple times I've had friends ask me to recommend a show and I tell them that if they haven't seen Supernatural before then they need to watch it. I definitely recommend it to people and I rate it 10/10. LOVE IT.

May 11, 2015

I bought this last year in December. By the time February rolled around I had binge watched the whole thing. Sam and Dean are not only smoking Hot but are very funny. This show gets me in stitches, in tears, happy, sad and scared all at the one time.
The brotherly connection between the two is admirable. There are no words to describe there love for each other and how far they would go to help each other out. Having all the seasons together helped me out because I hate waiting a week to see the next episode.
All I have to say is you need this in your life! Carry on my Wayward Son!!

May 07, 2015

This haunting series follows the thrilling yet terrifying journeys of Sam and Dean Winchester, two brothers who face an increasingly sinister landscape as they hunt monsters. After losing their mother to a supernatural force, the brothers were raised by their father as soldiers who track mysterious and demonic creatures. Violent memories and relationship-threatening secrets add additional burdens on Sam and Dean as they investigate all things that go bump in the night. As old tricks and tools are rendered useless and friends betray them, the brothers must rely on each other as they encounter new enemies.

I've watched this show on and off. Some creepy episodes come to mind. Their brotherly bond is keeping them alive as they battle evil supernatural forces. Full of suspense that keeps you glued to your seat waiting to see what happens next. Entertaining and well written.