Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews

Ranked #581 out of 2203 in Hair Care

October 15, 2016

I love this product!!! I use it in the shower to do deep scalp massages and the rubber bristles are not harsh on my sensitive scalp. The cap is so perfect for on the go because nothing gets into the bristles, while keeping it clean and travel friendly. On my must have in female essentials, 2 thumbs up

July 23, 2016

I have super thick, curly hair and this just didn't work for me. I got it as a birthday present and was so excited! But it just doesn't perform well. I have to press really hard for it to actually comb through my hair... like the bristles are so small and tightly packed together that it's hard to get it to work well.. And once you do get it to brush it snags and pulls and just doesn't do much.

March 16, 2016

for me, without a handle, this thing is a bit of a hassle to use. to effectively untangle hair, i think a handle is important. i have to brush the same spot a few times before my hair gets untangled.

September 18, 2015

I am so tender headed as are my kids. This brush works so well. Tangles are removed easily without snapping or breaking the hair. If you have an issues with brushing out tangles with regular brushes, try this. You won't be disappointed.

September 06, 2015

This is one of my holy grails! I bought it in London, UK when it was first released. It was the best purchase I made. I have very long, fine, straight hair. Any movement and my hair tangles. After the shower, my hair is a nightmare! This helps brush my hair when its wet to get the tangles out. It does not tug on my scalp and it is painless. I take it everywhere I go. And these brushes last forever.

September 06, 2015

I have very fine hair, and have been using my Tangle Teezer for a few months now. It's gentle on my hair, can be used on dry or wet hair, is easy to clean, and doesn't have annoying bristles that retract. My only con to this brush is that now that my hair is quite long, it's harder to pull through my hair without risking that when the brush hits a snag, it'll go flying out of my hand.

March 03, 2015

great detangler especially for the kids. it makes their hair soft and manageable. they even have fun with it.

March 03, 2015

An amazing de-tangling brush. It's not overly priced and you can find it at most upscale drug stores. It does detangle my hair without giving me a frizz head! I don't want to look like I've just stuck my finger in an electrical outlet!! It does a great job.

December 04, 2014

This is the only tool that can effectively and painlessly detangle my unruly crazy hair!

November 09, 2014

Probably the best brush I've tried - itmakes detangling fine hair (especially children's) a breeze. No more tears. The special bristles make brushing so easy and pain free.