The Lion King Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 999 in DVD

January 20, 2017

Is it just me or does anyone else sometimes break out in the songs from the movie?? Hakuna Matata haha. Classic! The soundtrack of this movie was brilliant! I Just Can't Wait To Be King! Sooo good! I enjoyed this movie as a kid and still get all the feels as an adult.

November 11, 2016

Un de mes films d'animation préféré.C'est un vrai classique qui ne se démode pas! Le film est hyper bien fait et l'histoire est très bonne ,autant pour l'adulte que l'enfant!

July 21, 2016

Mon film de jeunesse préféré, jamais je me tannerai de l'écouter. Bien qu'il soit assez vieux, il reste un excellent classique et j'ai toujours ces larmes-là aux yeux, chaques fois.

June 02, 2016

I cried watching this when i was a kid in a moviehouse and its jampacked with people. I love the songs and even remember the lyrics. All disney movies are great, their movies are my childhood memories. I cried when simba was separated from his father. Its one of the best animated movies of all time.

June 02, 2016

This is defiantly one of my favourite movies overall out of any categories. I've watched this so many times over the years and it never disappoints. I've recently put it on for my young son to watch and he loved it as well. Defiantly a classic.

June 02, 2016

Growing up this movie was one of my absolute favorites, I have seen this movie so many times I can't even count it. I own both this and the Lion King 2 and if you haven't seen this movie i suggest you do so immediately.

May 31, 2016

Okay, whoever hasn't seen this movie needs to go out and watch it immediately! I loved it as a child, and I still think it has the same charm as the first time I watched it. The songs also so good! I wish they didn't make all of those sequels and spin offs, because they were awful. This is a standalone kind of movie.

April 28, 2016

Best Disney movie ever!!!! You have to watch it at least 3 times to understand it. I nearly destroyed my DVD watching it multiple times as a kid. I'll never forget the timeless music and animation, along with the deep and touching story. Just watch it and watch Lion King 1 1/2 and Lion King 2.

April 16, 2016

I really loved this movie when it first came out. I was 11. It was exciting and fun. Has great songs and fun characters. It is also a very heartfelt movie in some parts and shows the struggles kids and teens face while growing up - losing a parent, not fitting in, accepting responsibility. A good show.

April 14, 2016

I remember this one so well. It came out in 1994 I believe when one of my granddaughters was two. I can still remember walking towards her on her birthday as she was running on the sidewalk to get her the stuffed lion king I bought her. She still has it after all these years, and the movie as well.It was a lovely movie and I liked it.

Deadpool