The Other Woman (2014) Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 973 in DVD

September 22, 2016

My boyfriend and I love this movie! The fact that it is a true story in unbelievable! It is so funny and ridiculous at the same time. We enjoy this movie so much!

August 02, 2016

Ce film est tellement hilarant. Il est une des meilleurs comédies romantique que j'ai vue. J'ai ris tout le long du film sans exception. Je le recommande fortement.

April 14, 2016

This is a movie that i could watch like 5 times in a row. I love everything about it, the cast is amazing, the movie is just hilarious. It will keep you laughing the whole time. I cant remember the last time i loved a movie as much as this one.

April 14, 2016

I saw this moving expecting it to not be that good of a movie and I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it was put together. All of the girls were very funny and I think that it's defiantly a movie I can watch over and over again.

April 14, 2016

One of the funnier chick flicks out there.
I enjoyed the story line. It really is more realistic
then many of the goofy romantic comedies I have seen.
I am a huge fan of Leslie Mann. She always makes me laugh.

April 14, 2016

This movie was really funny and I enjoyed watching it. Loved the storyline. Three women, who do not know each other but end up being besties when they find out they all share the same lover. Great movie to watch with your girlfriends.

January 01, 2016

I saw this at the movies and have watched it a few times since on Netflix. Is funny I love it.

1.5/5

May 13, 2015

This movie was such a disappointment.. The preview made it seem better than it actually was.
BORING!

May 10, 2015

This is a perfect film for a Girls night. It's a cute comedy about three woman who come together after finding out they're all sharing the same man. In real life it's typically the woman who are against each other. I like in this film that they stand together and stick it to the guy.

May 05, 2015

I enjoyed this movie, it is a light hearted comedy. I am not sure if I will watch this one again and again but it is definitely a good movie to watch with the girl friends on a girls night in. I enjoyed Leslie Mann's character the most out of the bunch, she did a great job with the part